Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from US$342.57
from US$220.38
from US$831.96
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Tor was a fantastic guide, very good energy and full of knowledge about the sites, offering a unique perspective and memorable experience. I highly recommend taking the 6 Day Sacred Tour of England to get the full experience, my favorite days were in Glastonbury and the Cornwall. We were blessed with wonderful weather and beautiful sights. It was nice to engage with another couple and hear questions I didn't think to ask which added to the experience. The accommodations at Jasmin Cottage felt like home and was grateful for the experience. Every site we visited from Wearyall Hill to the Chalice Well to the Tor, Stonehenge/Avebury the drive across the Moor to the time at Tintagel and St. Nectan's Glen were unforgettable. Thank you Tor for a wonderful and healing experience.

Date of experience: July 2017
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much. I was a joy to meet you. I hope you come back one day.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the most amazing day touring Glastonbury with Michael our guide . He was so professional ,personal and a very spiritually aware and passionate person. We loved our time with Michael and our comfortable walk to each significant site. He raised awareness in us, and because Michael is so sensitive to energy (amazing musician) this made visiting places like the Abbey, Chalice Wells, the Tor and more even more profound. I am a healer in Australia and my soul feels soooo happy. You were the perfect guide for me and us Michael and I would recommend you to anyone who wishes to have a deep learning of Glastonbury as well as a beautiful spiritual experience .

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you. Michael is an amazing guide, we are so lucky he is part of the Tor's Tours team.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We had an experience with Tor which surpassed all our expectations. We went on the Stonehenge/Avebury tour with Tor and he impressed us tremendously with the scope of his knowledge, his gentlemanly manners, his easy way, his clear love of people and a depth of understanding history from a perspective which made the experience one of the best in our lives. We love history, understanding how things came to be. We had many questions and Tor was able to answer all of them and open up a world of understanding to us which left us feeling so fulfilled and rich. He is storyteller and he lives and breathes this work. His enthusiasm and passion for all he showed us made us feel that we were transported to another time. Tor is the real deal. You will absolutely feel your money was well spent, that you made a friend and if you are like us, you will be wanting to go tour with him again asap. Thank you Tor, it was an experience of a lifetime and we can't wait to go explore King Arthur with you in Cornwall hopefully in September!

Date of experience: May 2017
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Thank you so much. I had a lovely day with you too, I loved to talk to you both about spiritual ideas. See you again soon. X

Reviewed 23 May 2017

My daughter and I planned our own itinerary for a Sacred Sites tour. We set very high expectations for our experience and wanted everything to be perfect. After reading the reviews for Tor's Tours, we both agreed that Tor sounded like our perfect guide.
When we met him, his generous spirit, his peace and humility were apparent and we instantly knew we made the right choice. He took us on the 1 day Stonehenge/Avebury tour and then on the 2 day King Arthur/Cornwall tour. It was the perfect balance. He provided comfortable, reliable transportation, lodging and dining were excellent and the sites were every bit as magical as we had hoped.
We received the right combination of information regarding the history, mythology and geography of each site as well as magical fact and lore. He maintained an awareness of our individual needs for respectful space to personalize the experience as well. The King Arthur/Cornwall tour includes a great deal of walking. Be prepared for uphill, downstairs and lengthy walks. Be equipped for changeable weather.
On a 10 day vacation, our 3 days with Tor are the highlight. By the end, we felt like family.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Darjb66
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

:-) I'm so glad you did choose Tor's Tours. Big love.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Highly recomended! Amazing journey where you can discover the secrets and magic of this land. They are gentle, close, generous and funny too! Delightful memories!

Date of experience: April 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We hope you come back. Thank you.