Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from US$343.83
from US$221.19
from US$835.03
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Tor is a tremendous guide for exploring Glastonbury, Stonehenge, and King Arthur's Cornwall. He will take you to locations that you would not have been aware of without his guidance. You will also be receiving his insightful knowledge of these extraordinary locations that can include a journey or visual back in time. If your heart has a desire for a quest, that calling can receive its answer. I was highly pleased with choosing Tor to guide me to these wonderful and unique places.

Date of experience: August 2017
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

I had a joy traveling with you. I really enjoyed sharing a joke with you and learning from your knowledge. See you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I did the one day tour of Glastonbury with Tor. It was a thoroughly enjoyable experience that I would highly recommend. Tor has a great knowledge of the area and a fantastic guide. I plan on doing the 6 day tour with him next year.

2  Thank Terence T

Well you were a fantastic visitor :-) thank you for s lovely review. See you again some time.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We did the 2 day/ overnight trip with Tor to Tintagel. Tor was so organized in planning interesting stops along the way and having all our meal reservations and B&B organized. He studies medieval history. Took us to the inner sanctum of Merlin's Cave (not a walk for the faint of heart, but exciting). Tor taught us about lei lines and ancient churches along our drive back to Glastonbury. He obviously loves his work and the travelers he escorts on the tours. The trip with him was the highlight of our two week stay in England.
Lynn and Blair

Date of experience: July 2017

I'm so happy you had a good time. Thank you for a lovely review. Please come back anytime. :-)

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Tor was a fantastic guide, very good energy and full of knowledge about the sites, offering a unique perspective and memorable experience. I highly recommend taking the 6 Day Sacred Tour of England to get the full experience, my favorite days were in Glastonbury and the Cornwall. We were blessed with wonderful weather and beautiful sights. It was nice to engage with another couple and hear questions I didn't think to ask which added to the experience. The accommodations at Jasmin Cottage felt like home and was grateful for the experience. Every site we visited from Wearyall Hill to the Chalice Well to the Tor, Stonehenge/Avebury the drive across the Moor to the time at Tintagel and St. Nectan's Glen were unforgettable. Thank you Tor for a wonderful and healing experience.

Date of experience: July 2017
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so much. I was a joy to meet you. I hope you come back one day.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had the most amazing day touring Glastonbury with Michael our guide . He was so professional ,personal and a very spiritually aware and passionate person. We loved our time with Michael and our comfortable walk to each significant site. He raised awareness in us, and because Michael is so sensitive to energy (amazing musician) this made visiting places like the Abbey, Chalice Wells, the Tor and more even more profound. I am a healer in Australia and my soul feels soooo happy. You were the perfect guide for me and us Michael and I would recommend you to anyone who wishes to have a deep learning of Glastonbury as well as a beautiful spiritual experience .

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you. Michael is an amazing guide, we are so lucky he is part of the Tor's Tours team.