Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from US$342.57
from US$220.38
from US$831.96
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Tor is an amazing tour guide! I have joined in 7 of Tor's 'sacred journeys' which were all so rich with blessings and joy. Definitely magical making moments that I will treasure for years to come. Tor is a Best-Ever tour guide!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you. I hope to travel with you again one day.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Traveling with Tor meant being safely transported to and from sacred places, old and deep, new and sweet, mystical and mortal, filled with delicious food and landscape; and at days end a place to rest our tired bodies and full hearts.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you. I pride myself on my driving. See you again some time.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did the Glastonbury Quest tour with Michael and had the best time! It was a magical tour, visiting some of Glastonbury's most sacred places. It was a tour we will never forget. If you're in the area, it's a must do! Michael was a lovely tour guide, incredibly knowledgeable, easy going and had loads of interesting stories. Thanks again Michael! :)

Michael is wonderful ❤️

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I think that our visit in Glastonbury and Cornwall, also the way to get there (Cornwall), with a lot of places visiting, was one of the most fantastic travels I've ever made.
Tor is a remarkable person with a lot of knowledge and has the gift of passing it on to people.
Also our stay at the Yasmine House with our lovely "landlady" Justine was perfect.
So many extraordinary things to deal with, think it takes a couple of months to get down to the "ordinary" reality.
Love to all of You, who where there!
and again, special thanks to Tor, brothers in arms and soul
T

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow what can I say? I love my job, I often make life time friends after meeting on a tour, but this is one that feels more like family than friends. ❤️

Reviewed 23 September 2017

The history and magic of Glastobury comes alive through the stories that Tor shares on his tour. He connects ancient legends with known history and makes it all relevant to our lives today. As a solo traveler, I would likely not have seen or learned as much about Glastonbury without this tour- well worth it!! Be ready to walk through the city and climb up to the top of the Tor and perhaps leave offerings for the fairies at the Chalice Well. The whole day is an adventure with a delicious stop for lunch in the middle. If you are traveling to this part of the country, I highly recommend that you book one of Tor's tours!

Date of experience: September 2017
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thank you, we love solo travels and they always make life time friends with the others in the group. See you again one day.