Ways to Experience Tor's Tour of the Tor
from US$343.58
from US$221.03
from US$834.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I took the six day tour in early September 2017...both Tor and Michael guided...two truly magical people...I will admit I was not versed in the spiritual ways of Glastonbury and area...but these guides provided a whole new and vibrant way of looking at the world...I saw some of the most beautiful spots and learn so much...all provided by these guides with a joy for the world and everything in it...they were gentle, accommodating and helpful...we were small groups...lots of information...these were tours where you really could make them whatever you needed...Tor and Michael were up for a discussion on anything...while I loved my three weeks in England...this tour was by far the highlight of the trip and I would recommend these tours to anything one...you will look at the world differently and with a little more joy in your heart...thanks Tor and Micheal.

Date of experience: September 2017
Tor W, Owner at Tor's Tour of the Tor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you. I also think we make a wonderful complimentary team. X

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Tor is an amazing tour guide! I have joined in 7 of Tor's 'sacred journeys' which were all so rich with blessings and joy. Definitely magical making moments that I will treasure for years to come. Tor is a Best-Ever tour guide!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you. I hope to travel with you again one day.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Traveling with Tor meant being safely transported to and from sacred places, old and deep, new and sweet, mystical and mortal, filled with delicious food and landscape; and at days end a place to rest our tired bodies and full hearts.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you. I pride myself on my driving. See you again some time.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did the Glastonbury Quest tour with Michael and had the best time! It was a magical tour, visiting some of Glastonbury's most sacred places. It was a tour we will never forget. If you're in the area, it's a must do! Michael was a lovely tour guide, incredibly knowledgeable, easy going and had loads of interesting stories. Thanks again Michael! :)

Michael is wonderful ❤️

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I think that our visit in Glastonbury and Cornwall, also the way to get there (Cornwall), with a lot of places visiting, was one of the most fantastic travels I've ever made.
Tor is a remarkable person with a lot of knowledge and has the gift of passing it on to people.
Also our stay at the Yasmine House with our lovely "landlady" Justine was perfect.
So many extraordinary things to deal with, think it takes a couple of months to get down to the "ordinary" reality.
Love to all of You, who where there!
and again, special thanks to Tor, brothers in arms and soul
T

Date of experience: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow what can I say? I love my job, I often make life time friends after meeting on a tour, but this is one that feels more like family than friends. ❤️