“Unusually,children friendly and hippy”

The Lazy Gecko Cafe
Ranked #9 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great breakfasts (served all day), lunch and afternoon meals.
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

Really good place. Sweet garden. Helpful staff. Loved my salad. V hippy Recommend children friendly with toys in the garden. Salmon salad....yummy

1  Thank franki53

Reviewed 28 August 2012

Have been to the Gecko many times over the years. The food is always perfect, but a little pricey. The ambience is nice, and the decor quirky. The only negative thing I would say is some of the younger female staff could do with putting a smile on their face! I always go back though, and the food really is good.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

The most wonderful place to eat in Glastonbury. I visited alone and was given a warm friendly welcome. The staff had time to chat and I was soon at ease being by myself. It was very hard to decide what to eat as everything looked so good and original. I decided on what had been cooked that day and wasn't disappointed. A good sized helping made with lots of love and care. I can't wait to go back and this time I'll take friends as I noticed they can cater for large groups.

I have eaten everywhere else in Glastonbury and this was far the best dining experience.

1  Thank Diane H
Reviewed 9 August 2012

for the prices I think there is room for imporvement in the service, the tables were nicely spaced out and a varity of sizes and the decor was lovely.

1  Thank anwen f
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Nice place to chill and have some well presented and tasty grub. Mine was the roasted vegetable and Avocado salad, A good sized amount for the price and friendly staff despite it being busy.