“Best Chip Shop in Glastonbury”
Review of R & T Fish Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
R & T Fish Bar
Ranked #43 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 31 July 2013

As a regular Friday night customer I have to say that I have never been disappointed by R & T's. All I must say is that a certain amount of patience is required, you will probably have to wait a little while before your order is ready but believe me , it will be worth it! There is another, much decorated, chip shop in Glastonbury but it is miles behind this one in terms of the quality it produces.

1  Thank stevecox2016

Reviewed 12 April 2013

We collect our supper from R & T Fish Bar every Friday night. Its the best in the area, whether we have fish or meat balls (this site wont let me write the proper name, I guess it thinks I am being rude about homosexuals, which I am not.) its wonderful. The shop is so busy that every is always so fresh. Keep it up girls.

1  Thank TorashL