“Nice hotel, great sleep again”

Premier Inn Glastonbury Hotel
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Glastonbury
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here one night. The young man on reception was really warm and welcoming which was nice, well done. We were on the ground floor, I usually ring in advance as I prefer a top floor room but forgot on this occassion, wish I had though as they had rented the room above us to a herd of wildebeast, who thanks god, piped it down in time for bed, otherwise I would have asked for a room change. I find with PI that you cannot hear a thing from adjoining rooms but if you have a room above you, you could be in for a noisy time. You don't seem to get this with Travelodge and its because I think, they tend to be in older buildings that are built more solid, that said I prefer Premier Inn as they are always so clean and welcoming. I slept like a log thank god, beds are heaven. We ate in Brewers Fayre next door which I have reviewed separately. Rooms clean and spotless, well done.

Room Tip: Top Floor is a must!!!
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Glastonbury Hotel

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were travelling with our granddaughter(10) & decided to stop for the night.We have stayed at all the budget hotels (Travelodge, Ibis Holiday Inn Express etc.)& found this definitely the best.On arrival receptionist very helpful.The room was very spacious for the 3 of us.We decided to take their meal deal at the Brewers Fayre next door.The deal included a 2 course dinner with a drink and breakfast.The dinner was very good & service of the starter & main course very prompt. My wife & granddaughter ordered ice cream for dessert & it took half an hour to arrive despite asking twice where it was. The buffet breakfast was excellent with a really good choice.
Will definitely stop at Premier Inn again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I travel a lot but I never sleep well in a strange bed. That's why I tend towards Premier Inns, the same bed, the same TV, the same pictures, the same mugs, the same bathroom - with bath - it's like taking a familiar bedroom away with me. I actually sleep well, from the first night onwards, such a relief. It was a bit incongruous visiting the ancient and mystical site of Glastonbury, climbing the Tor and visiting the abbey and then returning to the purple soulless-ness of Premier Inn but a good night's sleep is good for the soul.

P.S. loved Glastonbury! So much fun, so friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We were so tied from all the lengthy travel, and this big easy to find sign greeted us at the top of the road, Heaven:) friendly staff rooms clean and tidy,clean bathroom, shower hot, I loved it, Then as we're so exhausted the Brewers Fayre cooked us our dinner and we took it back to our room, the nicest ricotta and spinach lasagna ever, and then a breakfast next day fit for a king, and all great prices, this Kiwi has booked Premiere Inn from Scotland down to London, bloody Awesome.

Room Tip: The rooms are all the same
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Having decided at the last minute to stay there as we had been camping in Cardiff and wanted to see Cornwell, we booked last minute for my son as he had suffered a massive allergic reaction to the trees at the Cardiff campsite. His Hay fever was so severe I thought I may have to call for a Doctor. I'm so glad we found this Premier Inn because not only did it give my son somewhere safe to rest and recover but they even let us bring our dinners up to the room because we were all so exhausted and burnt out from the long driving. I don't know if this is standard with Premier Inn because I've never tried it before but let me tell you. They were so accommodating and helpful, polite and kind. They helped my husband carry the meals over to us and even apologized for intruding. I love this place and will forever appreciate them going above and beyond the call of duty to help my sick wee boy and his exhausted family. We will be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Found on arrival a near brand new hotel with a lovely welcome. Rooms were just as expected, and in perfect condition. Would highly recommend this location to anyone looking to stay here. Brewers Fayre next door was a lovely place to dine as well.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Very good hotel. Clean tidy and modern with air con which we needed on our stay. We had 2 kids with us and still had room for us all. Breakfast really good as kids eat free with 1 paying adult. Good location to explore the area. We went to Longleat and cheddar gorge and both were fairly close. Staff very friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glastonbury
Travelodge Glastonbury
Best Western Plus Swan Hotel
Wookey Hole Hotel
Wookey Hole Hotel
#1 of 1 in Wookey Hole

Been to Premier Inn Glastonbury Hotel? Share your experiences!