“Good stuff!”

KFC
Ranked #45 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

I've never really been a big fan of KFC as I find the chicken pieces a bit too greasy.. However, my partner dragged me here a couple days ago and I have to say, the meals were very enjoyable and very filling! We had the new Daredevil Bites Box Meals. These were surprisingly very, very good. The Daredevil bites are served with plenty of the sauce of your choosing (the only disappointment was they had no piri piri sauce left- so I went for sweet chilli..), you then get a burger of your choice, fillet or zinger (even tower if you wish), a side order, fries and a drink. All in all it cost less than £14 and that was going large so I feel this was good value as we were stuffed afterwards :) the service was also good, food was correct, only thing missing was a spoon for the coleslaw. On the basis of this visit I would return to KFC (after previously avoiding for a good few years!)

2  Thank WSMgirly
There are newer reviews for KFC

Reviewed 28 February 2014

What works best is if you ask the spotty teenager behind the till for the opposite of what you want, you tend to get what you actually wanted in the first place. Even then, you're lucky to get the amount you paid for. And don't try and call them, because they don't pick up. For want of a better word, total unhygienic shithouse.

4  Thank RoxanneLancaster
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I try to give most places the benefit of doubt, however. I stopped in hear for tea as the nearest sit down restaurant otherwise is nearly a mile away. if it ever stops raining, take a walk and avoid this one. when i entered there were few others seated. the waitress served the gent who arrived after me. a second appeared, in a stained uniform, and after a minute or two (I was the only person waiting) took my order, promptly and forgot what I'd asked for. Briefly, I have not been to an eatery in which the staff seem to regard your presence as an intrusion!
fries were pre bagged and soggy additionally I don't know if they were inspecting a rush but there was an awful lot of fried chicken standing. Presumably if you pop down toward the end of the night you will be eating food which has been standing hours. Additionally having finished putting the remains in the bin proved difficult as it was full, why? I know its a drive through but one of the staff seemed to be serving food through the fire door?! I hope this paints the picture adequately.

1  Thank robd186356
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Been a couple of times but they cannot seem to gauge the footfall as have had a number of fatty and stale items. Most importantly cannot get a black coffee with separate milk.

1  Thank DartMore1017
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Staying at the travelodge next door wanted some easy food.
The food was fine just as you would expect but the service was poor the whole place was dirty with an overfull bin area dirty tables and floor. No napkins and no one willing to step outside their role to fetch some.
Glad we dont need to return.

2  Thank Charlotte S