“wonderfull”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Little Orchard Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 April 2014

A great bed and breakfast. Very clean and very cousy. It has the most amazing views and very short walking distance to all local attractions. The hosts are very friendly and helpfull. Loved so much plan on coming back!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
L O, Owner at Little Orchard Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. It's positive comments like yours that give us a little extra motivation during these busy summer months. Much appreciated! =)

Reviewed 18 December 2013

We had a really relaxing,
comfortable stay at Little Orchard. Bryan and Anna made us feel so welcome. Rooms are great. They had a family room for our 18,12 & 9 yr olds and a lovely room for us. Delicious breakfast which set us up for the day. Beautiful views. We will definitely be back.
Thank you for having us !

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I've visited Little Orchard twice, and have already booked for next year. It is only a 15 minute walk from town along a main road, but already you feel you are in the countryside.
From the breakfast room and lounge you look straight down over their garden and giant Oak tree, across the little road, and out across the Somerset Levels. From my room I had a view straight up to the tower on top of Glastonbury Tor. The house is right on the side of the Tor, so if you are there for the 'energy' you can soak it up while you are asleep! ;)
The best part for me was how cosy it is, very clean, spare blankets and comfy robes, and even a giant bathtub in one of the bathrooms. (My room was a 'shared bathroom' both times, but it was always free when I wanted it.)
I really recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We stayed here over the carnival weekend and were impressed with the service and overall experience. A warm welcome and friendly chat from the owners along with the option of having a full traditional breakfast is what we most enjoyed and will definitely be staying here again next time we go to Glastonbury.

The room had amazing views (as did the breakfast room) and was clean and tidy. It was a little bit chilly but the spare blankets and heater meant this wasn't a problem.

I hope no one takes notice of the two "terrible" reviews (looking at their details you can see they have both rated the same number of hotels so are from the same group or same person). We walked back from the town to the B&B at half 10 at night and there's a pavement going all the way to the B&B as well as street lamps all the way up so is perfectly safe.

Room Tip: The ensuite room has recently been refurbished and is the one to go for!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RosieStone
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Thank you to Bryan and Anna for a wonderful stay at Little Orchard - you guys are wonderful hosts. The room was perfect; clean and spacious, with a very comfortable bed. The stunning views across the Somerset Levels were a calming addition to the delicious breakfast; perfectly proportioned and the best cooked eggs I think I've ever had! Absolutely yummy. Definitely somewhere I hope to stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The stay at Little Orchard B and B was such a nice experience. From the beginning onwards I felt heartly welcome by the hosts Anna and Bryan. It was my first time in Glastonbury and my stay made it unforgettable. Next to the perfect full English breakfast they served in the morning and the good service (providing me lots of information what to do and where to go) the room was really comfortable. As it is just located at the bottom of the Tor it was a short walk to see this attraction in Glastonbury. On the way into town which took approximately 10-15 minutes you can get a good impression of how Glastonbury is like.
I loved to stay there and highly recommend it!!

Thanks again for everything....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend at the beginning of the month and felt very welcomed by the lovely hosts. They were full of interesting information about the town and area and recommended some good places to eat out. They provided an amazing breakfast service catering for all our needs and offering a wide variety of choice. My boyfriend who is German loves English Breakfast and so could not get enough of this... and they really spoiled him! The B&B is a little walk or drive out of the town but directly on the slopes of the Tor with beautiful views which our room looked directly out on. It was a perfect weekend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple