Little Orchard Bed & Breakfast
US$152
Millbatch Farm(Glastonbury)
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Glastonbury Hotel(Glastonbury)(Great Value!)
US$87
Agoda.com
Sunnyside B&B(Bridgwater)
US$105
Priceline
Premier Inn Wells (Somerset)(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$212
US$186
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewshomemade cookiesb bwarm welcomebramley housebig bathbrian's breakfastgreat hostssingle roombreakfast roomegyptian cottonfriendly and helpful ownerssomerset levelsclean roomslovely placecompotefamily roomglastonbury tor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Just got back from a truly lovely stay at Little Orchard. The property is situated about 20 minute walk from town which in some respects is a great blessing if you like to be away from the wonky energies the town gives off. Both Anna and Bran are enormously welcoming and friendly and go out of their way to ensure you have a comfortable, enjoyable time. I every much enjoyed chatting to them both every day. The whole place was spotlessly clean and the bed I stayed in (the king ensuite) extremely comfortable. Breakfast was served at a reasonable time (not every establishment has a 1.5 hour window) and is cooked to perfection. They were also so filling I manage dot go all say without anything else to eat until around 5.30pm. The best b&b I've stayed in Glastonbury and probably the best b&b I've ever stayed in anywhere. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

About the two 'terrible review': All I can say is I have no idea who write this but they are bogus. Bryan is a through gentleman and would never use bad langue as one suggested. The place is also very modern, clean, fresh and tastefully decorated to a very sophisticated degree. Not at all 'charity shop'. Breakfast takes 5 minutes not 50 (as if!) and both Bryan and Anna are always around if you need them.

Room Tip: The King Ensuite is great
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Lucy G
L O, Owner at Little Orchard Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, it was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future! =)

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was delighted to be able to stay here. The welcome was very warm and breakfast first class. Lovely view of The Tor from bedroom window. I was able to complete papers from my day's work at a large table which was a real help. Wi-if access was simple to achieve and Anna was really helpful in advising good places to eat in Glastonbury itself. A great stay at a reasonable price for a single room which us all I needed. Thank you Anna and Brian.

Room Tip: Choose one that looks over Tor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to post a review. We enjoyed having you stay with us it is nice to know that you were able to complete your work in our breakfast lounge which is open casually to all our guests. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you visit Glastonbury. =)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My friend and I changed our travel plans at the last minute and decided to visit Glastonbury. The Little Orchard B & B accommodated our last minute inquiries and even provided turn by turn driving directions after we became hopelessly turned around (we are from the States.) When we fell in love with Glastobury and wanted to stay longer, Brian called around and found us a place for the second night, as Little Orchard was already booked.

:Kind lovely peope and a warm welcoming inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
L O, Owner at Little Orchard Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words. We enjoyed meeting you both and hope you will return to Glastonbury again in the future!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Self and a friend stayed in the two single rooms (great to find single rooms - relatively rare and much needed by us single travellers). Well appointed rooms, very well furnished, good facilities ie bathroom and WiFi access, really welcoming owners Anna and Brian, and totally yummy breakfasts (I had the veggie - best veggie breakfast for many a mile). And gave a 25% discount for a local very acceptable eatery! Could not have asked for more.

Room Tip: My room nearer the back of the building was very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

We are very flattered by your positive feedback. We both work very hard to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay and are pleased to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated single rooms. Looking forward to having you stay with us again! =)

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed here for a night, and right from the off it was a warm welcome. This family owned B&B is wonderful. Situated close to all of Glastonburys beautiful attractions, yet far enough enjoy your own peace and tranquillity, this B&B is a must.

The owners are awesome people, who tailored to my incredibly sensitive skin when it came to the bedding to ensure that my stay there was as comfortable as possible. Both Anna and Bryan are friendly and helped. They treated me with respect and kindness throughout my time there.

The views from this B&B are stunning, speak with Anna and Bryan to find out which room will be best suited for your needs/requirements. Free WiFi too, which is always a plus.

I have stayed in a few B&Bs around Glastonbury, and this one is by far my favourite. I shall definitely be returning here :D

Kind Regards,

Coral

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

It was wonderful to meet you and your friend! We really enjoyed having you stay with us and would you to thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback.