“Good food good company good value.”
Review of Tin Pot Pasty Co

Tin Pot Pasty Co
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I went in to this pasty shop on my lunch break as i was working in the area i was going to take away but decided to sit in as i was very welcomed. I had a coffee which was the best coffee i had tried in all of glastonbury. I had an extra large steak pasty and it was superb. There was a great atmosphere and i will definately return when i am back in the area. Or maybe even return with my fanily as there was alot to offer and they were very accomidating to what i wanted.

There are newer reviews for Tin Pot Pasty Co

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Of all the places i've been this is one to remember, the food is delicious, the service is great
and above all the staff are nice and cheerful unlike some other places.
Well done to the management

Paul S

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I can't imagine how this places is ranking 3rd in Glastonbury (at the time of writing) - it's okay if you're stuck for a snack, nothing more. No atmosphere, not great coffee. The pasties are tasty enough.

3  Thank MrW298
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I eat here semi-regularly as I work in the town. I am not a lover of pasties so I have never tried one here but I have had a variety of other menu choices and have never been disappointed. Most recently I had the prawn jacket potato which came with a large side salad and a choice of dressings. If you are looking for a tasty, no frills lunch then come here.

1  Thank Mara F
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Thanks friendly place in the centre of town, ideal for morning coffee or afternoon tea.
Lovely people and friendly service
Thanks