“Real Cornish pasties in Somerset”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tin Pot Pasty Co

Tin Pot Pasty Co
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
bristol
“Real Cornish pasties in Somerset”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Glastonbury has so many eateries to after for the tourist trade. However, I was so pleased to have found this fantastic cafe and pasty emporium, which seemed to have lots of local support.

After getting off the bus, I was searching for a lunch, and was drawn to TinPot, initially by the vast array of freshly baked pasties. Although there were many flavours, I decided to try a large Cornish steak. It was so impressive(and filling), I could have been Cornwell. Together with this had a freshly made smoothie, all for a little more than a fiver.

The staff (sisters I think) were friendly and efficient, and had a real care about this business.

• Visited April 2014

“Excellent. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff. Clean and bright environment. Happy to help in anyway. Just wonderful treat us like family during every visit.

Street, United Kingdom
“Wonderful food and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I am never failed to be impressed by the warm and friendly greeting when visiting this cafe and the food and beverages are always outstanding. Great prices and always we'll worth a visit :)

Visited March 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food and a nice welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stopped in Glastonbury to have a coffee and I went to the tin pot café I walk in the café and I was well happy with the good food and the lovely coffee . I did have a hot nicely cooked pasty and a lovely smile and it is all ways nice when you go and have some food in a café when it is so nice like this one is and I will all way go to this café when I am in Glastonbury

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Robert C
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Good food good company good value.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

I went in to this pasty shop on my lunch break as i was working in the area i was going to take away but decided to sit in as i was very welcomed. I had a coffee which was the best coffee i had tried in all of glastonbury. I had an extra large steak pasty and it was superb. There was a great atmosphere and i will definately return when i am back in the area. Or maybe even return with my fanily as there was alot to offer and they were very accomidating to what i wanted.

• Visited March 2014