“pasty heaven”

Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Pasties of all shapes and sizes sweet ones savoury ones, veggie ones the choice was hard eat in, eat out, takeaway, very friendly staff think its family run well worth a visit

There are newer reviews for Tin Pot Pasty Co

Reviewed 29 July 2014

As authentic as you can get outside of the county! A wide selection of non traditional pasties. Early opening so a hearty breakfast before exploring the town. Serves good coffee as we'll. staff very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The cheese and onion pasty needs to be renamed a potato, onion and hint of cheese pasty! Absolute rubbish if you make your own. Also be aware these may be warmed, cooled and reheated as I was ill all afternoon and evening, this was all I had eaten that day. Not value for money as pasties are pretty small - nothing like proper Cornish pasties!

1  Thank snoopysmum
stagway, Owner at Tin Pot Pasty Co, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

I do actually remember you , as it was myself that served you and the gentleman.the pastie that you bought was indeed a "Proper Cornish" product which I buy in uncooked and cook them on the premises daily and there are several bakes per day of many of the varieties.I do remember you asking if I had given you the right product which it was definitely a cheese and onion, I also added that there was potato in the pastie.. I would have been more than happy to have exchanged it for you or given you a refund if you were unhappy. I do not reheat any pasties they are kept on the hot plate and regularly checked for temperatures ,but if a customer has asked for the product to be hotter then that is the time I would use the microwave for extra heat.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Bought a couple of early morning coffees as well as pasties as takeaway for lunch. Friendly and helpful service despite being too early for any sensible person. Coffee good, pasties really delicious, both sons agreed!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband, his uncle and myself visited this wonderful little cafe while we were on a afternoon trip to Glastonbury during our holiday to Burnham-on- sea. The staff were really firendly and gave us a very warm welcome. The pasties were to die for. We all wanted to take some home with us, they were really scrummy, the best we've had anywhere. Highly recommend a visit to them if you want a quick bite or to rest your weary legs. Such lovely people, serving fabulous snacks and drinks.