“Amazing B&B!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Parsnips Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #20 of 52 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
“Amazing B&B!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have just spent the weekend at this amazing B&B. It's in a great location, close to all the local attractions. When we arrived we were greeted by the lovely Lynda and Lloyd, they are such a lovely couple and really make you feel welcome. It really was like being at home! The rooms and the breakfast were lovely. I can't recommend this B&B enough! :-)

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarkWest17

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Australia
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Look, I have travelled a lot. I was in Glastonbury with my very fussy, sorry, particular travel companion and we stayed at Parsnips Bed and Breakfast for a couple of days.
This is the best bed and breakfast I have ever stayed at. Lynda was helpful and friendly but not intrusive or fussy. The beds were super cosy, the rooms clean and comfortable, lovely clean bathroom with fabulous shower and the breakfast was to die for. Seriously, it's perfect. Lynda and Lloyd are consumate hosts.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Catherine D
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 April 2014

It's easy to run out of superlatives when reviewing Parsnips, starting with a warm welcome from Lynda [and a very welcome coffee!]. Our room was beautiful, a very high standard of decor and a most comfy bed! The location is unbeatable, a brief stroll and the delights of Glastonbury are open to you! We were staying to celebrate my wife's 50th birthday, and we came down to breakfast to find a card and a freshly baked lemon drizzle cake - how kind and thoughtful, and how indicative of the attention to customer care at Parsnips. I will make a special mention of the breakfast - much mentioned in other reviews - lets just say that it definitely lives up to the hype! Superb sausage & bacon and the artisan bread toast is awesome. All in all a wonderful experience and one which we hope to repeat very soon!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steve P
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is one of the most welcoming B&Bs we have ever stayed in. The room was lovely and comfortable, particularly the bed! The owners are incredibly welcoming. Although Parsnips is on a fairly busy road, we had uninterrupted sleep throughout our stay. The breakfast was delicious and the owners are incredibly friendly and helpful! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely. We had the double en suite and it was excellent.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Beci3
Southport, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I stayed at the B&B for three nights and were extremely well looked after by Lynda and Lloyd. Very welcoming and made to feel 'at home'. Breakfasts were first class.
Although our room overlooked the road there was very little traffic noise and the bed was very comfortable...no sleep lost!
Highly recommended.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank drover4444
Glastonbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

An fantastic self catering apartment, economical but luxurious, a Warm welcome, home from home. A sacred space, the rooms are bright and modern, with kitchen facilities, TV & DVD combo, wi fi, a cozy place to stay in the centre of Glastonbury but a serene retreat from the world. Perfect for business, a retreat or even a overnight stay before flying from Bristol as it's only 35 minuets from the airport. Sebb and his team are doing an amazing job!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Seraphina44
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Firstly let me say that as part of my job I stay all over the UK and Europe, mostly in hotels and have experienced everything that the hotel trade can throw at you. I stayed at Parsnips with my wife for one night recently. If you want to know what service, hospitality and truly imacculate accomodation should be, then stay at Parsnips. Lynda and Lloyd are extremely generous, warm and friendly hosts. On our arrival Lynda welcomed us with a cup of tea and provided us with lots of local information and immediately made us feel welcome. The next morning the breakfast was fantastic, served with total attention to detail in their beautiful conservatory using really tasty local produce.
We stayed in a room on the front of the house, overlooking the road. Absolutely no road noise whatsoever, very peaceful nights sleep. If you are looking for a ballroom for a bedroom then perhaps you need to look further afield and stay in one of the faceless impersonal hotel chains. If however, you would like to experience truly exceptional hospitality, pristine decour and a level of cleanliness that would make the most expensive show home look like a hovel , then give Parsnips a try, you definitely wont regret it.
I dont know how often I will be passing through Glastonbury in the future, but I know exactly where I will be staying if I need accomodation.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple