“Great room”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Glastonbury
Apple Fairy Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #14 of 53 Glastonbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We stayed two nights. Last minute booking, so didn´t expect things to be perfect. We were wrong, our hostess was well prepared, every detail thought of. She was friendly, efficient and provided us with everything that we needed.

The room had a window onto the garden and was quiet and spacious. We shared a bathroom with another room. Very clean indeed and very modern fittings. Good mattress, plenty of bedding.

Hospitality tray was well stocked.

Breakfast was varied and had great range of fresh fruit as well as home baked bread and home made conserves.

Thanks for a great stay, we enjoyed the conversation over breakfast, hope to see you again soon.

Room Tip: There is one ground floor bedroom, if you can´t tackle stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have stayed at Apple four times now and always look forward to visiting again. As other reviewers have said, the breakfast is lovely. Fresh food, mainly organic, and plenty of it. The landlady is one in a million and nothing seems to be too much trouble. All the rooms are cozy and comfortable, with plenty of space to relax, more coat hangers and drawer space than I've found elsewhere, and many little extra touches like bottles of filtered water and towelling bath robes that you wouldn't normally expect to find in a place at this price point. Most importantly for me, the beds are comfortable and the place is located on a quiet street very near the High Street. I highly recommend Apple to anyone wanting to stay in Glastonbury, especially if you're on a tight budget. You won't be disappointed. With only double and twin rooms, it's even better value for sharers than it is for singles. Although a 'single occupancy' discount is offered, I sometimes choose to stay elsewhere with an actual single room which is cheaper. This is a purely financial decision, though - if money were no object I would stay at Apple every time!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2013

There is nothing which compares with the exceptional hospitality and relaxing atmosphere of Apple. Whenever I stay there I find myself thinking 'when can I come here again?' and I never can leave without ensuring I have made a booking for another stay. Glastonbury is such a wonderful place to visit but it is not just the location which makes Apple so attractive. I love it for what it offers in comfort, its warmth and charm, the generous and helpful hosts and the complete 'home from home' feeling. One rainy weekend I didn't leave the premises at all, just chose a book from the wide range they have available and bunkered down after the glorious breakfast. One of my happiest stays there in fact. Other times I just get out and explore, enjoy classes and workshops, retail and food therapy. One amazing eatery is the Rainbow's End cafe - wonderful veggie food and very fine friendly service. I would recommend Glastonbury and Apple to any tourist, both are a must to see before you die!

Room Tip: All rooms are equally pleasant.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 May 2013

A wonderful B&B - cosy house, tasteful bedroom, comfortable bed, SUPER breakfast (it just kept coming and coming!), really good value for money and a lovely 'landlady' to-boot. The house is situated in a very quiet street, but in a central location, three minute's walk to the main high street. We spend a lot of my time away and staying in B&Bs and hotels for both business and pleasure, and we can tell you this is without doubt one of the very best B&Bs we have used. We also plan to return - especially for pleasure. What more can we say. Stay elsewhere at your peril!!!

Room Tip: We had the double room upstairs - a lovely room with lots of floor space and the window faces to the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We stayed for 1 night at Apple and it was superb . Very comfy room , fantastic breakfast with killer porridge ! Fab location and very helpful owners . Can highly recommend . Loads of parking on the street outside the house if you are in a car .

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2013

As a seasoned traveler one of the things I enjoy most about guest house B&B is the opportunity to enjoy an insider experience. Apple is centrally located and the proprietors tend to every detail for a most comfortable and relaxing stay. The rooms are attractive and impeccably clean and the food on offer is absolutely delicious. What I find particularly appealing is the warm and friendly atmosphere here and the gracious hospitality I received from such accommodating and knowledgeable hosts. The next time I am in the area I will definitely book a stay at Apple and it will be like visiting old friends.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2012

Recently stayed at Apple for the second time, a recommendation in itself. The B&B is well located with just a short walk of the main street and local attractions like the Tor, Abbey and Chalice Well. Julia is a wonderful host who has works very hard to accommodate all her guests and their needs, in my case an awkward diet for which she made me special bread by hand. Julia is also very flexible, accommodating and has a great knowledge about the area. The rooms are clean and spacious (I have stayed in the twin and double rooms on different occasions) and comfortable. I would highly recommend a stay at Apple for anyone looking for a comfortable and friendly break.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple