“Lovely staff, fantastic food - what a find!”
Review of Beah

Beah
Ranked #12 of 94 Restaurants in Wells
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely staff, fantastic food - what a find!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Friend and I went for a much needed and long awaited girlie day out in Wells last week and having read a review about this restaurant thought we would give it a go ... funnily enough we parked in the adjacent car park so started the day off with an excellent latte (I am very fussy about my latte as run a cafe which we belileve does the best latte) and had a quick look at lunch menu. Tempted by the menu, we refrained from having lunch at our usual place in Wells and were glad we did. Staff were helpful and friendly, shared plate of Moroccan type mezze was absolutely delicious although some of the portions could have been a bit bigger! Toilets were nicely decorated, as was the rest of the restaurant and everywhere was very clean. Will come back again - hopefully soon

Staines, United Kingdom
“ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS, IMPECCABLE SERVICE ...”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Wanted to start by saying that the young waiter that served us is an absolute CREDIT to your restaurant, lots of top London eateries could learn a thing or two from his example. We spent a great weekend in Wells and had a super meal here. The Lamb Tagine with Apricots was delicious and plentiful. My partner had the Steak with Stilton Sauce which was cooked to perfection. Our Sharing Platter starter was equally as good, and as for the desserts, yes we did have them, fantastic ..., Dark Rum Chocolate Tart with fruit and Strawberries & Cream Icecream in a crunchy Brandy Snap Basket ..... First Class !!!

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Wonderful service and atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Wonderful little restaurant, good personal service. I had an issue with my starter, and they insisted I did not pay for it, I would have as I did eat it!!! Mains - good portions, hot and very tastey. Can't comment on the deserts as we were too full to try them! Would recommend.

London
“Real food.....”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a great place to eat - it feels casual and friendly with a menu and 'specials' that are a bit different. Well run by the owner (with a Moroccan background) plus her two top notch chefs - it's a winning combination. Their signature dish is the tagine which we had - authentic and delicious!

Visited June 2014
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Make a bee-line for Beah!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We came across Beah by chance when making a pit-stop in Wells in search of an early evening meal. A lucky find! The ambience is relaxed, the welcome is warm, the food is outstanding and portions are generous. My chicken tagine was simply delicious (with couscous being replaced by a courgette side dish without quibble). My companion described her fish as the best she's ever had in a restaurant. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2014