“Best curry I've had in Wells”
Review of Cafe Romna - CLOSED

Cafe Romna
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I came in on a Thursday night on the same week as carnival and because of this I was expecting it to be quite although it turned out my partner and I were the only customers, a pleasant surprise really as the other reviews had pointed to the service being the only downside. The curry I had was delicious, chicken dhansak and my partner's was so good she wouldn't share, a korma. Staff were attentive and polite, I shall be coming back and have already recommended to several friends.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Romna

Reviewed 12 November 2013

The staff are a little reserved at first although perfectly polite but by the end of the evening were so impressed by our little boy manfully eating his curry and joining in the conversation that they gave him a free dessert! We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and would definitely return again. The food and service were great and the Naan was the best we've ever tasted!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Initially the welcoming wasn't brilliant with the guy behind the bar but we sat and had a fantastic meal. Thank you for my Chessy Chicken it was so tasty. My husband had the Chingri Keemawala and was impressed. The Cheesy and Garlic Naan was yummy too. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I always eat here when working in Wells, dining as a single woman is no problem, the restaurant is friendly and comfortable, the food is great.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I came here for a works night out on recommendation, the restaurant is crowded and it is difficult to move around when full but the food is very nice and the atmosphere is fantastic. worth a visit anytime