“A Little Gem of a Pub” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Exeter, United Kingdom
“A Little Gem of a Pub”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

A work colleague and I called into this pub for lunch before heading back to work and we are so glad that we did. there was a fantastic range of real ales, which I couldn't try as I was working and driving (honest boss!!). There is a great choice of food on the menu. The service was very good and so was the food. I had a Priddy Good Burger and my colleague had a Brie and Cranberry Baguette. I would love to go back again when I am not driving or working.

• Visited October 2013

Glastonbury, United Kingdom
“Lovely little pub.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a lovely pub out in the country side. Very good ale and the menu is just what you want from a pub. Me and my partner visit regularly, this is one of our favorite pubs, which also serves food all day which is handy. The starters are large portions and really good. The best thing to eat here is the pie! Highly recommend if your into your pub grub.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Stafford, United Kingdom
“WEST COUNTRY WARMTH”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

Staying in High Littleton and our hosts ,knowing my preference for Real Ale and good value food ,booked us in here.Excellent bitter(although lager drinkers only had a choice of 'Fosters' (Austalian) or San Miguel (Spanish).Portions of food brilliant and excellent choice.Friendly staff(waitress Maya thanks) and even a man called Steve,sat at the bar wearing the colours of Bristol's lesser team(i.e. Bristol City) was warm and gregarious.Only moan was the furniture had seen better days but the restaurant was packed so obviously not a concern to the regulars.Thanks Queen Vic,we'll be back.

• Visited August 2013