“Great way to end a birthday celebration”
Review of The Queen Victoria

The Queen Victoria
Ranked #24 of 87 Restaurants in Wells
Reviewed 26 June 2014

See review already given. Staff are friendly and helpful. The pub itself is a traditional country pub with plenty of atmosphere and a good section of food on offer. Prices very reasonable - 2 Becks Blues and a J2o cost less than the normal prices asked for just the 2 Becks.

Nice little village and while you're there why not walk up the hill and visit the 14th century church with it's mid 15th century altar cloth.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Decided to visit for lunch never visited before was impressed good food, look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

This is a proper pub serving proper pub food at proper pub prices. Not yet been disappointed and I'm glad we love local to this great place

Reviewed 12 October 2013

A work colleague and I called into this pub for lunch before heading back to work and we are so glad that we did. there was a fantastic range of real ales, which I couldn't try as I was working and driving (honest boss!!). There is a great choice of food on the menu. The service was very good and so was the food. I had a Priddy Good Burger and my colleague had a Brie and Cranberry Baguette. I would love to go back again when I am not driving or working.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a lovely pub out in the country side. Very good ale and the menu is just what you want from a pub. Me and my partner visit regularly, this is one of our favorite pubs, which also serves food all day which is handy. The starters are large portions and really good. The best thing to eat here is the pie! Highly recommend if your into your pub grub.