On a recent trip to England we were lucky enough to fall into the hands of the woman who operates this b&b. We had asked a previous host to find us a place in Wells and she came up with Ashford House. We were delighted. It's near the town, convenient to everything we wanted to see and do and we could not have asked for a better/cleaner place to stay. Breakfast was plentiful and good, bed was super and shower was great. We would have stayed longer if she could have accommodated us. And we'll go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large detached house. A warm welcome and crisp white bed linen ensure an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Within ten minute stroll of the magnificent Wells Cathedral and city centre we are an ideal base to explore the many attractions. Glastonbury Tor, Bath, Wookey Hole Caves, Cheddar Gorge, Longleat Wildlife Park and the Mendip Hills are all within 35 minutes drive. Private off street parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ashford House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford House Hotel Wells
- Ashford House Wells, Somerset