This Bed and Breakfast in Wells is truly the best I have stayed at. The two rooms are self contained at the rear of the house. The rooms are large and very well finished. The breakfast is continental and makes for a lovely change. The breakfast is all waiting within the small kitchen area of the room. Jayne is lovely and hits the right balance for a host. Very very pleased and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large detached house. A warm welcome and crisp white bed linen ensure an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Within ten minute stroll of the magnificent Wells Cathedral and city centre we are an ideal base to explore the many attractions. Glastonbury Tor, Bath, Wookey Hole Caves, Cheddar Gorge, Longleat Wildlife Park and the Mendip Hills are all within 35 minutes drive. Private off street parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ashford House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford House Hotel Wells
- Ashford House Wells, Somerset