This was our 2nd time staying in the rose suite here. Stayed here this time for our 2nd wedding anniversary and can't fault the accommodation. Everything you need in a b and b including a mini fridge! Already planning our 3rd trip in the summer.
Highly recommend ashford house anf Wells itself is full of charm.
Both nights we stayed we ate at Antons Bistro in The Crown and the food and service was exceptional. Will definitely return to dine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large detached house. A warm welcome and crisp white bed linen ensure an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Within ten minute stroll of the magnificent Wells Cathedral and city centre we are an ideal base to explore the many attractions. Glastonbury Tor, Bath, Wookey Hole Caves, Cheddar Gorge, Longleat Wildlife Park and the Mendip Hills are all within 35 minutes drive. Private off street parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ashford House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford House Hotel Wells
- Ashford House Wells, Somerset