I had a great week here whilst spending a week singing at Wells Cathedral. Jabe was welcoming and friendly, the room was clean and pleasant and breakfast was great. The quiet surroundings were perfect. Would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large detached house. A warm welcome and crisp white bed linen ensure an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Within ten minute stroll of the magnificent Wells Cathedral and city centre we are an ideal base to explore the many attractions. Glastonbury Tor, Bath, Wookey Hole Caves, Cheddar Gorge, Longleat Wildlife Park and the Mendip Hills are all within 35 minutes drive. Private off street parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ashford House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashford House Hotel Wells
- Ashford House Wells, Somerset