“Chilled atmosphere. ”

Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
“Chilled atmosphere. ”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Chilled atmosphere seems to help keep my children calm in here. Always want to pop in.
Polite and helpful staff. Food and service good. Very family friendly venue.
Reasonable priced menu.

Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Fun Modern Atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Met family and friends for drinks for my daughters 18th birthday 30th August. Cool meeting place for my daughter and her friends with modern décor and up-to-date music, also welcoming to younger children and family. Fabulous summer evening we sat upstairs with use of balcony...cocktails gave a real sense of occasion to the evening...olds and kids out at 9pm.

Visited August 2013
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Rude DJ!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We went to après at the end a Christmas night out, it was less than a half full. We were all in high spirits but when we asked for a song the DJ was obnoxious and made myself and my friend feel stupid. It's Christmas and we we're only wanting a bit of fun, there were never more than 5 people on the dance the whole night so I can't imagine if he'd played what we'd asked it would have upset many people!! Or he could have just said I don't have that and not made me feel so uncomfortable! we left soon after

Visited December 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Clean it ”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Went last saturday ordered food and 2 drinks . Took my half a lager back because of lipstick on the glass .girl changed the glass then after i sat down with my back to them my wife was discusted to see the gitl wipe the lipstick off with a paper towel and put it back on the clean shelf . Terrible cleanliness but the food was ok. Be a while before we go there again .

“Some staff more interested in showing off their tattoos!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Went last weekend with a friend for lunch and drinks. On arrival at the bar all staff were talking, we ordered our food and asked to pay separately. The guy serving us was clearly irritated, when there was actually three of them standing around doing nothing. My friends food arrived 10 mins before mine, and I only received mine when I asked where it was. (They did apologise). The carpet near the table was covered in food and biscuit crumbs and the table needed a wipe. We asked the waitress to wipe over, but surprise surprise she never did.
Staff just like posing and showing off their tattoos and piercing rather than giving a good service!

Visited October 2013