“Time to eat humble pie”

Fayre and Square Fradley Arms.
Ranked #114 of 153 Restaurants in Lichfield
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Time to eat humble pie”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

A while ago I put a very poor review on here regarding the fact I was not able to order a bacon sandwich.over the last week I have visited a couple of times as I have no kitchen at the moment.what a turn around,staff very helpful and meals arrived quickly.the meals are not fine cuisine but in my opinion good value for money.

• Visited November 2013

Stafford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not great”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Went here for my husbands 50th birthday in september. Had to go here as have grandchildren
under 5 who wanted a play area, as not many left around now we chose here.
It's great for children, but not for adults. The food left a lot to be desired. Basic, not very warm, soon went cold on your plate.
Would not recommend for adults..... unless they have kids to be kept entertained

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank debste62
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

"Fayre and Square," maybe, whatever that is, but not fair and square. Dreadfully disappointing food and small kids play area supervised by one harassed member of staff who was also responsible for food ordering and service. Both Amerton Farm and Ash End are vastly better quality and value for both kids and parents. We won't be going there again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank M0zzer
Spirit P, Guest Relations Manager at Fayre and Square Fradley Arms., responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear M0zzer

Thank you for providing us with your review

I can confirm that I have passed on your comments about your visit to the management team and to the Area Manager of the Fradley Arms Hotel who would like to thank you for your feedback and to let you know that they have taken your feedback on board and passed it to the relevant teams.

We do hope to see you soon in the Fradley Arms Hotel soon.

Kind regards,

Fayre & Square
Carmarthen
“Good value, fair and square.”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Visited here for food due to the Liittle Chef next to the Travelodge being closed down. Enjoyed the food enough that I went back there the following nights, taking some friends with me, who also enjoyed themselves.Good quality food, not only in taste but portion size, at a very good price. On the first night, they were very busy, but still my starter was with me within 15 minutes of ordering. The staff were kind and considerate and attentive to a variety of requests made by the tables around mine, often going that extra distance, just to appease, some picky requests.

I will certainly not think twice about visiting there the next time I am in the area.

• Visited October 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Good value dining”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We came here for dinner on Saturday night as a party of 3. Unfortunately there was a group of 30 who were there and so we had to wait about 45 mins for dinner. We were warned about this. so it was our decision to stay. Food was fairly good and hot.There seemed to be locals as well as visitors in the pub, which is a good sign. It is good value, with 2 meals for £10. We enjoyed our meal and would return when in the area again

Visited September 2013