The essence of what makes Swinfen Hall an exceptional hotel:
1) The friendly, efficient staff who make you feel at home
2) The extraordinarily high level of restoration of the building and grounds
3) Beautiful rooms with fabrics and colours that evoke an 18th C feel, and are live-able
4) Wonderful walks round the grounds, including a deer park and woodland walks near lakes and streams.
5) Delicious food, very freshly prepared
6) A library full of interesting ways to 'gain knowledge' & have fun conversing over new topics, rather than a lot of discarded novels
It is the only place where I have become lost in the moment for only good reasons. All anxieties, strategic thoughts and desire to work fell away, to leave me utterly relaxed, blissfully happy, and restored. Not to mention wanting to return to this paradise.More