“Very enjoyable evening!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable evening!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I visited for a birthday meal with my grown up daughter, her boyfriend, myself and my husband. I was a little sceptical about it having read other reviews but this was unfounded.
The service was good and so was the atmosphere. We all enjoyed the food very much - possibly the best lasagne I have had in ages! The room was festive without being over the top and nice and warm.
The only small criticism was that the waitress forgot to bring the dessert menu and we had to remind her.
Overall we had a lovely meal in a nice atmosphere and the food was excellent.

• Visited December 2013

Willenhall, United Kingdom
“Pleasant enough”
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Visited here with friends. Good atmosphere due to time of year
Polite and attentive staff. Luckily had voucher for meal as prices didn't really reflect value of meals. Food was tasty, not huge portions but satisfying. Overall not a bad place just feel needs a bit of TLC over quality of food.

Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable evening @ ASK”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We decided to us our Tesco vouchers for this restaurant last night. From start to finish the staff were very attentive and gave good advice regarding the menu. All our courses were wonderful and the wine excellent. We will certainly return soon, whether we use Tesco vouchers or not.

• Visited November 2013
“Very average”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Its just all very average. I had the carbonara, which although i didn't not enjoy it, i felt i couple probably have done just as good a job as myself. Hubby had a pizza and he said it was nice. Nothing there really wows you, however the staff are friendly.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JackieandDave213
Lichfield
“Food ok waitress brassy and unhygienic”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My self snd my don and his wife enjoyed a pleasant meal although we did find the waitress very abrupt with excessive make up false eye lashes and nails which got in the way when grating the parmissan cheese this i felt was very unhygienic apart from that everything was fine

• Visited September 2013