“Saturday night out ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We came here last Saturday, and I have got to say it is the best Italian restaurant I have been to, the food was outstanding, the staff were lovely and friendly and the restaurant itself was clean and light, really enjoyed myself I will certainly be going back again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

A very pleasant meal this evening. Along with many other diners we sat outside in the gorgeous sunshine. Love the Aperol Spritz as a drink with lots of ice cubes! Risottos and pizzas are our favourites.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Visited on a busy Saturday night with a group of friends. Once seated it took a long time to have our drinks order taken, and even longer for them to arrive (20mins) we then had to go and find a waiter to take our food order. The food was lovely and everyone in the party was happy with their food. Two of the ice cream desserts ordered didn't match the description on the menu and although the waitress apologised, no attempt was made to rectify it.
I appreciate that it was a busy Saturday night but we found the atmosphere very noisy to the point where it was actually quite difficult to hear conversations on our table, almost felt more like a pub than a restaurant.
The reason I have given it 3 stars is because the food was good but the service was a let down!

1  Thank stacyr163
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Service very good, bruschetta as a starter lovely, main meatball pasta very good, pizzas ok but not enough meat on the pizzas, seabass was ok but on the small side and not what expected, was expecting a whole seabass on a plate not a portion of it.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with family for fathers day. We had pre booked a table for 8 and were seated quickly free lemonade on arrival and a free drink for all the fathers in our party which was nice. I enjoyed both my starter of mushrooms with garlic mayo which was lovely and I had lasagne as my main which again was very tasty, the desserts were very good my boyfriend had the cheesecake and said it was very nice. Overall an enjoyable meal with good service.