“Disgusting!!”

Add it.
Ruby Cantonese Chinese Take Away
Ranked #118 of 162 Restaurants in Lichfield
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Had one chinese one weeekend and it came with egg shell in the egg Fried rice. . Chips were cold and hard and we had waited 2 Hours! .. I then gave benefit of doubt and had another one the following weekend and my egg fried rice was half filled. . The chips were hard and cold again. And they forgot my 2 cans of coke.. and put meat in a vegitarian curry.we also waited another 2 Hours for this one.. when phone to complain she said it would take another hour and half to get the replacements to us or she can give 20% of next time. I said I werent going back. So she refunded us 5 pounds. . Very abrupt and rude on phone! Horrible place. Will never be having takeaway again!

1  Thank Cassie R

Reviewed 2 January 2014

brilliant food always, staff friendly very friendly family restaurant .if wanting a place to celebrate wedding, birthdays the place to book .

1  Thank lorraine m