“Best Coffee In Lichfield”
Review of 15 On The Corner

15 On The Corner
Ranked #7 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Lichfield
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Homemade lunches, dinner & breakfasts. Award winning coffee and Specialist Loose Leaf Tea with 15 varieties served in a sophisticated friendly and eclectic environment. Beautiful walled courtyard garden and outside space. Regular Live Music & Three Course Evenings.
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Simply the best drink you will get in the city.

Staff wonderfully attentive and friendly and now a garden terrace so we can bring the dog!

My only request is soya milk please but otherwise excellent

There are newer reviews for 15 On The Corner

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have had coffee here a few times and just love the relaxing atmosphere. Today a work friend and I had lunch there and we loved it. The sunny courtyard was such a pleasure on a day like today and the planters and tables made out of pallets were fab. I had a croque monsieur and a refreshing pear drink; my friend has coeliac disease and had to eat gluten free - as she didn't want the soup which was the only gluten free dish on the menu; they offered to make up a salad for her which she thoroughly enjoyed and commented on the care taken over it. As we paid we spoke to a member of staff (maybe the owner?) who discussed the menu with us and was keen to hear the views of his customers. He recommended a gluten free cake and we took a slice away for later - it was delicious. For a light menu it is very slightly on the 'pricey' side, but the food is good and the atmosphere is friendly and comfortable. I am really looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This was a great little find in Lichfield. We ordered the pulled pork dish and leek and potato soup. Pork was delicious, soup could have been better (completely based on personally preference, I prefer cream of, this was a broth soup). Really good coffee too! Friendly staff and excellent value. There's a relaxed atmosphere within and the interior decor is fabulous.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My partner and I have been here on several occasions, each time we've come away with a smile on our faces. We love it so much that we've recommended it to all of our close friends and family. My sister, her husband and their newborn daughter also visit regularly after trying it once on our recommendation - and they love '15' too.

You're welcomed warmly as you pass the drink preparation/till area, and after you're finished you're thanked for your custom as you leave - a very simple but appreciated thing.

Coffee is always served perfectly, we order flat whites or lattes and the espresso content is always sufficiently strong which prevents the lattes from being too milky and bland. They quite obviously know how coffee is supposed to be made.

We often come here for the outsourced 'Andy's Low 'n slow' Pulled Pork, which is served on a brioche bun with pickle and red cabbage and is out of this world. It's honestly the best pulled pork I've ever tried from anywhere. This sells out quickly, and some weekends they don't have it - so we opt for either croque monsieur, bacon sandwich or a couple of other items they have on the menu. All are cooked and presented as you'd expect from a high-end cafe; excellently.

Value for money is fair considering the quality of the food and drinks, certainly more expensive than many of the other cheaper cafes located around town, but this place has the best decor, atmosphere and service in Lichfield.

We strongly recommend you try it at least once.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We've visited a few times now and have had excellent flat whites each time and we really like Hasbean coffee which they sell here. The courtyard is a fantastic addition now and can be a real sun trap. The cakes look good but it is the coffee that we come for.

However, I cannot comment on the food - being veggie, we have found the food a little limited in choice (we haven't tried the special evening events as these too look rather meaty!). Nonetheless, it does remain our only stop for coffee in Lichfield now.

1  Thank nessie2