“Friendly, welcoming little café”
Review of Tasty Cafe

Tasty Cafe
Ranked #69 of 162 Restaurants in Lichfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Visited here on numerous occasions, just walking through the door you can see how clean the place is and welcomed by such friendly staff, they can not do enough for the customers. An elderly lady was sitting on the next table, and they seen she wanted to take some tablets, they came over and offered her some water for them. It's the little things that really stick in your mind. Had a lovely salad was all fresh and prepared right in front your eyes. Thank you to all the staff for always having such a lovely experience.

3  Thank foxesrule

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We had breakfast here and although it wasn't expensive, it wasn't tasty either. The tomatoes consisted on one of the tinned variety and the mushrooms were also from a can. The sausage was OK as was the fried egg and the baked beans.

1  Thank Keith S
Reviewed 6 August 2014

A lovely little café in middle of Lichfield, the staff were very welcoming into a really clean and great atmosphere. Our paninis were piping hot and were very tasteful, very quick service even with café busy on a Saturday lunch time. We would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Lichfield.

3  Thank Danielle S
Reviewed 6 August 2014

to peter a re too many cheap ingredients I think you must have gone to a different café, I go most days and I can say that I have never had a bad meal ,The staff are very welcoming very polite and helpful nothing is to much for them. The ingredients are not cheap but compared to other Lichfield cafes the meals are,keep up the good work.

2  Thank Peeb0dy
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was looking for somewhere to grab some lunch, and the 1st thing that grabbed me about this place was the prices advertised in the window. Good reasonable prices for an independant cafe in Lichfield.
I walked in it was very clean, cosy, just a nice normal little cafe.
I asked for a jacket potato to take away - the lady serving me couldn't of been more pleasant. She even gave me two for the price of one because they were "fairly small potatoes" - I've been to many a place where that size would be considered normal.
I thoroughly enjoyed the jacket potatoes - maybe not the very best I've ever had (still nice tho!) - but for the price, convenience and service stood out in my memory and I will be going back again.

2  Thank Bizzyli