“Disapointed that the food did'nt match the reviews”
Review of Qmin

Qmin
Ranked #32 of 154 Restaurants in Lichfield
Cuisines: Indian, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Disapointed that the food did'nt match the reviews”
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Maybe a Saturday night is not Qmins best night. I booked a table for four at 9pm but we were not shown to the table for 20 mins, the atmosphere was good and the place very busy but the service was slow and we did not start to eat our main meals until 10pm and chicken pathia was in fact lamb.We didnt want to wait any longer to change so my friend ate the lamb which turned out to be the best meal of the four. The chicken and spinach in 2 of the meals was just average and my traditional Vindaloo was no hotter than a standard curry (and probably was) We waited too long for the bill and the coffee all in all disapointing.

• Visited July 2011
biggy981, Manager at Qmin, responded to this review, 23 July 2011
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time for putting you're review on trip advisor. With reference to you're visit, we noted that you're reservation was not in the diary hence you were seated in our lounge while we were arranging a table for you. After you were seated you're order was taken at 9.25pm and you're popodoms were served at 9.33pm and 25 mins later you're main meals were served. This in our opinion is very efficient cooking from fresh produce. May I also take the opportunity to remind you that Qmin is Lichfields only FIVE STAR INDIAN Restaurant awarded by the Lichfield District Council, " ratemyplace.co.uk ". On the weekend we try to accommodate all our clients due to being a long serving establishment in Lichfield ( 10 years). We hope to serve you in the near future at Qmin and we are sorry you did not enjoy you're first experience.

“Customer service”
Reviewed 15 July 2011

The lads in this establishment can teach other establishments in the area a thing or two about customer service. Well done lads

Alton, United Kingdom
“Very good choice”
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Returning from Alton towers on Wednesday 13th July we decided to investigate places just off the M6 toll to have a meal. After having reviewed eateries in Lichfield that was about 10 minutes away we were swayed towards Qmin from previous reviews. The parking was a very convenient 2 minute walk from the restaurant which looked light and modern as you approached. The service was very attentive even though the restaurant was full by 8pm.
The quality of the food was excellent and you were made to feel very comfortable.
A varied choice of value for money dishes are available, and the final bill was a pleasant suprise. Well worth another visit.

• Visited July 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lichfields only 5 star rated indian on rate my place.co.uk”
Reviewed 14 July 2011

This restaurant after attaining the 5 start accolade on rate my place, has gone from strenth to strenth. even my 3 children vote to eat at qmin hands down, i cannot pursuade them to eat anywhere else.

i care about my children as all parents do, because qmin have 5 stars for their food hygiene, i know my children, my wife and me are not going to get food that has been handled or cooked incorrectly. ive been to some doggy restaurants in the past and ive always regreted it the next few days. not at qmin. frankly if a restaurant does not have 5 stars why would you want to eat in it?

i read a review of someone saying the must is the best, yet this restaurant is 2 stars. wake up my friend it might be cheap but 5 stars and quality has a price. i dont mind paying extra few quid for quality and foods that is handled and cooked correctly, i think you all wil agree.

keep up the high standards qmin.
oh and if you havent tried qmin, u MUST, especially if you care of what goes in your mouth.

Beavercreek, Ohio
“Well worth worth it”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

While visiting Lichfiled Cathedral (bring your camera), my colleague and I stopped by QMIN (pronounced like cumin) for a meal - what a great decision. Not knowing what to order, we asked our server to take the lead and bring us what he would have would choose - another great decision. This was no-doubt one of the best meals plus dining experiences I've had - either on leisure or business. Don't be intimidated by Indian food - try it, and try it here if you have the opportunity. Great food - great place - (and not least) great staff.

• Visited May 2011