“Spot on takeaway”

Ranked #2 of 161 Restaurants in Lichfield
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The quintessential of Indian food. With over 40 years experience, it's no surprise the Eastern Eye is thriving. With the most creative minds in Indian cuisine working at this brasserie, providing innovative and authentic Indian food. The curry king offers his unique understanding of his masterful dishes. With the utmost desire to leave all his guest with a smile and an eagerness to return. Aiming to provide the benchmark service at all times.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Have eaten in the restaurant as part of a large party and was treaty like a king, normally stick to the same sort of thing and not be adventurous when or ding, fancied a change and Jay who answered the phone was polite, understanding and gave an excellent recommendation. And you get few little things as a extra free, well worth the order!

Eastern E, Owner at Eastern Eye, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

ear customer
I like to thank for taken time to make comment on my restaurant, I welcome you. As you make review for my restaurant it make my staff more happy to welcome. More new visitor in Lichfield.

Once again thankful to you.

Best regards

Abdul

Reviewed 1 June 2014

For my birthday, my friend and two of her children ( 15 & 4 ) went for a meal here on a Friday night. The staff were friendly and attentive from start to finish especially Sana. The food was exquisite and I would thoroughly recommend a visit anytime.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We both had Byriani and it was superb. I had King Prawn & my wife had the Vegitarian. The service was excellent and we will make a point of eating here next time we are in Lichfield.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Went to the Eastern Eye for dinner, my partner had heard of this place, as it excellent reputation preceded it and rightly so.
We had Onion Bhaji for starters; they were light and crispy; delicious.
For the main we shared the Chicken and apricot curry and a delicious Venison version. The meat melted in your mouth and the sauces were fruity and aromatic.
The staff could not have been more courteous and attentive, from the friendly and informative owner to our helpful waiter: Sana
We highly commend this superb curry restaurant and promise you won't be disappointed. Bon appetit.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We ate here on Tuesday of this week and the food was very good, we were served by Yasin & Sana who were very attentive and treated our 10yr old grandson to chocolates & lollipops for eating all of both his courses. "We shall certainly be back again soon.