“Fabulous with a capital F :-)”
Review of Eastern Eye

Eastern Eye
Ranked #1 of 159 Restaurants in Lichfield
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese, Bangladeshi
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The quintessential of Indian food. With over 40 years experience, it's no surprise the Eastern Eye is thriving. With the most creative minds in Indian cuisine working at this brasserie, providing innovative and authentic Indian food. The curry king offers his unique understanding of his masterful dishes. With the utmost desire to leave all his guest with a smile and an eagerness to return. Aiming to provide the benchmark service at all times.
cardiff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous with a capital F :-)”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

After a long drive from cardiff,we chose The Eastern Eye for dinner and a perfect choice it was. The food, service could not be faulted, my Jalfrazie was the best one I have ever had and there have be a fair few over the years,my partner couldn't decide from a brilliant menu, so Abdul recommended a goat curry which I have to say I was a little envious of. When we return, it will be what I'm having. Fabulous.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank tristanCardiff
Eastern E, Owner at Eastern Eye, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear sir.

First I like to thank you. Visit eastern eye. And taken your time to do review. Again thankful for it.as you entered to eastern eye. Restaurant was full there was no table was for you. In time. Lucky one table has left. On time.

As you mentioned my food are excellent. I like to inform to all my visitors. I buy all my food fresh and genuine quality. Now jam cooking for 43 years. Once again many thanks for your review.

Sutton Coldfield
“Very tasty”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our meal at this restaurant was simply delicious, heaps of flavour with good sized portions. Could not fault the service we received very attentive and helpful. We certainly will return & strongly recommend. The restaurant was very quite when we ate so did lack atmosphere.

Hi.

I like to thank you. For taken time to make review. I am please to see your good comments. Please visit eastern eye continues to support.

Me and my staff are trying to do our best service and food. Once again many thanks.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Contemporary Asian Dining”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Not a run of the mill 'Indian Restaurant' but a well run, extremely clean establishment with polite attentive, experienced staff and an extensive menu with the usual fare one would expect and a range of dishes I have not experienced before.
Every dish I tasted was at the recommendation of one of the senior waiters...I was not disappointed, before leaving we booked a table for a special occasion later in the year.

Hi.

I like to thank you for making review for eastern eye. I am hoping you continue support eastern eye

Thank you.

Lichfield
“Best in lichfield!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Service amazing, food amazing, will be back! Had previously read reviews but you have to come to see for yourself! Strongly recommend!

Hi

I am please you making review for eastern eye. I like to thank you'

Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Brilliant restaurant with great staff”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Eastern Eye has been legendary in Lichfield for years now but a recent visit reconfirmed my old opinion of it as a great place to spend an evening in very good company, well looked after and with delicious food. No other restaurant in this beautiful small cathedral city does it better than Abdul Salam.

Eastern E, Owner at Eastern Eye, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Paul.

I like to thank you for making review for eastern eye. As you since you support eastern eye from back in 1987.and continue bring all the visitor of grate cathedral in Lichfield.
Also everyone from cathedral supporters are continue visit eastern eye.

I am please after all that year my food are better then before. I am please to hare from your comments.
As you know our MP Michel fabricant are regularly visit eastern eye. Since he become MP in Lichfield,
Also your recommendations many visitors are continue visit eastern eye. Once again I like to thank you