“Return says all”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We have been here on a number of occasions on our way home from shopping and/or drinking. The food is really quite good and the service is extremely friendly. We have even sat in the shop and eaten, which turned into a good discussion with the owners, who were attentive throughout.

There are newer reviews for Greenhill Chippy

Reviewed 23 June 2012

As far as chippies go, this is my favourite...i dont live in the city, but when i do visit its hard to resist the temptation of a visit

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Someone please take over this plaice and make it work.
The food is sitting for too long with no turn over of customers.

1  Thank Rustyjust
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I make a point when I've had a few bevvies in Lichfield of nipping in here before taking the bus home.
The Chips are always good, but I do find that the portions of fish aren't the greatest, so I stick to the steak pie ( and pickled onions)
Staff are very convivial, and its a very happy place. Greenhill Chippy, you are the best ( and longest established chippy in Lichfield!)

Debs

Reviewed 4 June 2011

Chips can sometimes be really poor. The owner is a nice chap, though I am afraid that this fails to compensate.