“Best Thai in Lichfield”
Review of Thai Rainbow

Thai Rainbow
Ranked #8 of 153 Restaurants in Lichfield
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best Thai in Lichfield”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Have been to this restaurant many times and I will be going back - I love the food.

I am particularly partial to the special duck red curry, complete with lychees.

Takeaway is equally good and takeaway food is acceptably quick - 10 to 15mins normally.

The one thing I should mention, though, is to agree with a recent poster - I have frequently visited and had exceptional service, but on the most recent occcasion (end April 2014), our party was also positioned at the back of the restaurant. We had fantastic service to start with (which is nothing less than I expect from this establishment), but after our main course was served, we weren't checked on again until I asked for the bill. As a group we were absorbed in our own company and it wasn't a problem for us, but I know for a fact the restaurant lost at least one desert order and a drink order by not checking up.

I will go back, I fully expect this was a one-off, but I do hope the staff (who are very friendly and approachable) take note of these reviews and ensure all patrons are visited regularly.

• Visited April 2014

“Birthday”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on May 9th for the first time to celebrate my 60th birthday with my family. The meal was excellent but the service was terrible. We were right at the back of the room and I think we were an afterthought . four times we asked for drinks before finally they appeared. It did not ruin the night completely as nothing was going to stop me enjoying my birthday. Will not be going back.

2 Thank Pat M
Lichfield
“Another super meal”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Another wonderful meal and fantastic service. Thank you to the chef and staff for meeting all my requirements each week.

Visited April 2014
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“amazing”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

had a stunning meal in this restaurant tonight, fantastic food, attentive service, to say I can't wait to go again is an understatement !
thoroughly recommend this wonderful place to eat ..

• Visited April 2014
“Dinner”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I visited this place for dinner and had an excellent meal. The food is always so fresh and well presented. There's quite a few vegetarian dishes on their extensive menu that are just as tasty as the other dishes. Highly recommend this place to anyone who is in Lichfield that fancies something a little different, and a lot tastier, than the normal Chinese, Indian, etc. restaurants