“Standard Nandos”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #88 of 259 Restaurants in Stafford
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Standard menu, nice surroundings and a pleasant view. With major chains you know what you are getting, this is the same. No surprises not major problems.

If you like Nando's then no reason why this is not worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Never really liked this Nando’s although I kept going as my boyfriend likes it but during my last visit I found a finger nail on my plate which was disgusting clearly they need to sort their hygiene out I will not visit again

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We have gone here at least once a month since opening, great value & always loved the food here .. don’t know what It is that keeps drawing us back ....

If you have never been Nando’s I recommend it... love the savannah cider & butterfly mango & like chicken ... bring back the vusa sauce there !!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great food as ever, poor quality service. All the staff in there are very young and don’t seem to smile

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

When they get it right, the meal is wonderful but been a few times and portion sizes have differed. Also inconsistent service on several occasion. They got the order wrong and could not have been more accommodating however more recently they served me a portion of rotten super grain and really could not give a monkey, no apology or option for a refund.

It’s a real shame because the other Nando’s in Tamworth, Wednesbury and London are A****.