“Coffee to go or full scale meal”

Finney's Tearoom at Amerton Farm
Ranked #98 of 260 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Description: Finney's at Amerton Farm in partnership with Totally Delicious, a place to eat and drink in comfort during your visit to the attractions at Amerton Farm.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been twice to his restaurant and been pleased each time.

Greeted well by young staff first time, we were able to enjoy a huge and freshly cooked meal. We did have to ask for a menu to view before sitting down though, as we had no idea about the cost of any food. Being reasonably priced, we proceeded to have a lovely meal.

Today, the good news continued as was delighted to find they provided coffee to go. A good choice was on offer. Tom was keen to make sure my order was completed efficiently.
I would ask though that a sign (or a larger one?) to be placed in the car park or near the front door so that customers could more easily see that coffee is available in this way.

This eatery does have a good deal of outdoor seating in a well maintained courtyard, but these were all found to be rather 'pigeonesque'. Further seating was found outside the nearby pie shop.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On returning after a few days away from home, we called at Amerton Farm Shop. Purchased our Steak and Kidney Pie, but needed a drink...then we found Finney's, and what a find it was too. The Americano was made to perfection and yes we did have a fruit scone with butter to go with it. Sensible eating to keep our body fit doesn't mean not eating the occasion sin !!! We can recommend this stop and the staff who were so very friendly. We shall be back .....

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We came to Amerton Farm to buy some garden pots but having been given the run around by the sat nav we called in Finney's for a little refreshment to restore the equilibrium.

I have a weekly appointment with Slimming World and was looking for something vegetarian and low calorie but there was nothing on the menu that could be considered healthy eating. It was all cake and bread. In fact when I saw all the fattening cake on the counter my heart sank. I suppose I could have had a baked potato but that is just ordinary food.

In the end I had a diet Pepsi and my friend had a coffee.

The government want the nation to eat more healthily and it would be nice if restaurants and cafes would help us do that. I did notice several very over weight people in this establishment.

If you want a really good guilt free afternoon tea go to Weston Hall. They provide the very thing but you do have to book.

If you have a sugar addiction you will do well here. Do not expect speedy service. It took more than ten minutes to deliver a bottle of Pepsi and a coffee. The place was not busy. There were less than ten people here including us.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Staff friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Quality of food at least as good as anything the National Trust can offer. Excellent atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 May 2018

After taking the family around Amerton for the afternoon we popped into this delightful café for a spot of lunch. The staff were very friendly and accommodated my elderly mother and three children and the food was fantastic. It is great place to nip for a coffee and sit and watch the world go by. See you soon.