“This restaurant is faultless and staff are superb.”
Review of Panache Stafford - CLOSED

Panache Stafford
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I have been to Panache many times, but I hadn't been for a few months. I went for a celebratory meal and I wasn't disappointed. The staff are attentive and professional and the food is delicious; the decor of the restaurant is super, very luxury and modern.
I had the aloo puri starter, which was lovely, poppadoms and many chutneys, rice, nan and the Quorn clay pot for my main meal . The food is so tasty and it is rare to have a restaurant offering quorn, as a vegetarian, this really makes the options so much better.
If you haven't been already, then go. You won't be disappointed!

3  Thank Rachel W

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Fantastic menu with great choice, the food is cooked fresh to order and is fab.
The staff are so friendly and always take time out to chat. Booked with a large party recently and the night was fantastic my friends raved about it as it was their first visit. You must visit. Many thanks NP Stafford

2  Thank Norma P
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Great stuff.
Food was lovely for the most part (fish cakes were a bit bland)
Cost were very reasonable.
We couldn't get a table straight away, but that's testament to its popularity. Service and staff were great.
Thank you!

2  Thank Leigh R
Reviewed 15 September 2013

You must try here. Been eating here since opened 5 yrs ago. Elegant, makes you WONT to dress to dine. The management and staff are very accommodating and give excellent service, always with a smile and a chat, nothing too much to please. Food delicious, not met the chef yet! But I will! Went last night, 14th sep, took my 84 yr old mum, she really enjoyed everything, said going to go again soon. We have never had a meal to complain about. Will be back soon.

3  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Amazing people, amazing food and amazing place in that order. Nothing is too much trouble, even our lovely Mum spilling her drink all over the table was met with smiles and reassurances. We had a fantastic, relaxing and welcoming evening. Thank you all.
Debbie Parker. x