All reviews sky tv reunion weekend self service buffet breakfast the ground floor cheesecake boxing day evening meal would stay again lovely hotel business trip function room reception staff single room poached eggs beef only criticism
Reviewed 16 January 2019

Had a single room for three nights to visit family. The room had everything that you would need including a large TV and plenty of Sky channels to choose from, but it was extremely hot! Had to sleep with the window open and sleep on top of the quilt - not something I thought I would be saying mid January!! Tea / coffee facilities, hairdryer and well stocked bathroom. Buffet breakfast was well worth the £10.95, with choice of cereals, fresh fruits, full English, toast and jams/marmalade/choc spread etc, fruit juice, tea and coffee, there were other things available for an additional £2 cost like smoked salmon, eggs benedict. Lovely airy restaurant, plenty of safe parking and very pleasant staff. I will definitely be staying there again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
TillingtonGRM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Stafford M6/J14 Tillington Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2019

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your review.
I’m very glad you found everything you needed in the room. The Sky TV is a great added bonus with loads of Entertainment and Sports channels to choose from, like home from home.
I’m sorry you found the room to be hot, this is surprising in January as you say! Usually we do have fans in the rooms or these can be requested from reception if you are uncomfortable during your stay.
Its great you enjoyed the breakfast and found this to be good value for money we do offer a large range of choice at breakfast - you could return and try something different each time!
Thank you for your kind comments about our team.
We hope you will come back to stay with us again.

Rebecca Haughton.

Reviewed 13 January 2019

We rang to confirm check in time and were told our room was ready early so we were able to relax earlier than expected. My 15yr old daughter and I shared a ground floor twin room. Clean and comfortable, the room was spacious and Sky TV was an added bonus.
The bathroom had a large, walk-in shower and was brightly lit. Staff were friendly and welcoming upon check in and parking was plentiful.
If we need to stay around here again we will happily stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments, we really appreciate your feedback.
I’m very glad you liked your room and the SKY TV.
We hope you do return and stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 January 2019 via mobile

Good hotel excellent price no complaints
Did not find there but room was good parking good bar very convenient prices were good maybe next time I will try the food plenty of tv channels large tv screen I asked for more coffee and milk for the room reception was very helpful and accommodating

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,

Thank you for your review.
I’m very glad you found your stay to be good value for money and that you enjoyed your time here.
We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

For the price I paid I couldnt fault it, I stayed here because it is close to a relatives but it’s not far from the center or Staffordshire and very close to the motorway of you wanted to drive out to Stone. I stay here when I get an Alton towers ticket as it isn’t too far away and it’s nice to not have to travel back after an early morning at the theme park! We didn’t eat here but the food looked nice too

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TillingtonGRM, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Stafford M6/J14 Tillington Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.
I’m very glad you found your stay to be good value for money and that you would return to stay with us!

We hope you see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2019

Lovely clean spacious room. Initially the room was cold but reception switched on our radiator (remotely) and we were able to adjust after that.
Although the hotel is only minutes from the motorway there was no traffic noise.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I’m glad you liked your room and enjoyed your stay and we hope you would return to see us again soon.