Review Highlights
Junior Driving Experience

My 11 year old had a 2 car package, which included the Lamborghini Hurican. We paid for the VIP... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
rhall47
A childs dream - an adults dis-apointment

I booked this as a present for my 13 year old son - 6 laps in a lambo .... sounds good doesnt... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
paul g
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

All reviews aston martin passenger ride nissan gtr super cars supercar experience birthday present extra laps race track super car experience land rover junior driving handbrake turns car drive dream car sports cars ear to ear his face
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Worst driving experience day. Rally experience was nothing more than handbrake turns at either end of a small oval of tarmac. Car (there was only one) was a scruffy ten year old Renault Clio, the only modification being a screw in the end of the handbrake to stop it staying on!! Rally experience it certainly was not.

Exoctic car experience was not much better. The track was a short oval so only two right turns marked out with a combination of lines and cones on a worn out piece of tarmac. I opted for the Aston Martin Vantage, which came with an instructor who was so young I wondered if he actually had a driving licence. His instruction was to leave the car in third all the way round. Everytime I changed into second at the hairpins he kept insisting that I leave it in third. As someone who owns and drives a Porsche Carrera 4 I was expecting a real track experience, but this was far removed from that.

The third experience was in a worn out Subaru which had no syncro on fourth gear so every change was accompanied by a loud crunching noise. This car had seen better days.

Fourth experience was an off road pasenger ride in a Discovery on a short mud track with a few big holes filled with water. Having watched others partake of this experience which lasted about three minutes I decided to miss that one and head back to the motorway. I have to say the M6 was actually more exciting than the previous three hours at Driveme.net.

I spent three hours there during which I was actually in a car for about 15 minutes, the rest of the time was standing around in the cold. If you are looking for a driving experience my advice would be to give this one a BIG MISS and make sure you get a true description of what your experience will include before booking with another supplier.

1  Thank Miles7000
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Firstly i am not a review writer. it is only worth writing a review if something is exceptional or something is complete sh1te. having booked this, and looking at the website of great looking cars ON A TRACK, with drivers looking like they are holding on and acting out their racing driver fantasies, well rest assured this is nothing like i imagined. As we got there, we were joking about the car park sized area with cones on, actually thinking that was where they warmed the tyres up before taking you onto the actual race track. but after the cruel realisation that we were going to be racing up and down netto's car park, we were gutted. then to make things worse, i walked up to an 11 year old ferrari 360 that was absolutely battered to the point where i was getting wet due to a leak from the roof everytime you went round the one corner. add to that and old instructor that was worried about the wet, telling you to brake brake brake, a fourth gear that you could barely get to because you ran out of car park, and it didnt engage anyway. also, on the car park was 6 other cars minimum so for 2 laps i was following a chap, probably a lovely fellow, but not a wanna be racing driver. two laps wasted there. so their website is plain false advertising to the point it should be illegal, to the extremity that you were supercar racing but actually snooker is more racey. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. just nick a ford escort and reverse fast round asda!! way more fun. oh yeh we had the breifing at 8.10 in the morning and even tho there was a que we had "raced 2 cars" by nine. ridiculous. in the words of jeremy clarkson they should be shot.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have to say that after being bought this as a Christmas gift and then reading the reviews I was not holding out for much, but I couldn't disagree more!!!!! I visited the attraction on 20th April 2012 and drove the Aston martin. Yes it's an old air field with cones marking out a decent sized track, but it does have 2 chicanes and 2 air pin bends, besides for £60 you can't expect a free run of silverstone can you? Very well run, organised friendly, helpful staff and would also recommend you take the free 4x4 off road experience with your spectators as this is such a fun 10 minutes. This turned out to be 1 of the best mornings I have ever had and would highly recommend it to anyone, in fact I already have!!! It's about the cars, and don't forget that, they are fantastic

3  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I was bought the Subaru and high speed passenger as a gift for my birthday by my partner, it cost £70, It cost me £20 in fuel to get there, and the weather was good. The high speed passenger ride was in a lotus, to be fair, we got some good speed up, but being a biker, the guy tried his best to frighten me, but didn't succeed lol. Anyway, finally got called to have a drive of the Subaru, I have to admit, it was enjoyable, and the sound was fantastic, dump valve blowing off every gear change :-) the track is crap! Full of pot holes, but it wasn't my car so didn't give a toss. Value for money is the main downer of the day! Six laps on a small oval track that probably only lasted maximum five minutes! I asked do we get another go and the lady said no, that's it for the experience! £70 for five minutes in a car? All the way from manchester to Stafford for a five minute thrill? U know what, in comparison, I think I'd rather go to Blackpool.

1  Thank simmo666
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Go to a proper track like brands hatch, silverstone, Caldwell park etc. the lap is 30 seconds long, the instructors are not instructors they are wanna be racing drivers who have to make a living telling people how good they are not and they instructing techniques used by them, well it's not instructing it just bad attitude by them to paying customers!
You will get only a few minutes on the track - well not a track more an extended car car park and the moment you try to enjoy yourself with a bit of speed or Corning they jump on the rev limiter and stop you.

3  Thank Getrevenge R