“Success at last!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

As a local resident I have seen this building fail continuously as restaurants. However the staff here at Simply Bilash seemed to have cracked it! Clean, cozy and well decorated inside it is a lovely place to be. The food was the best I have ever had of this cuisine and beautifully presented. Handsome servers who are very attentive. My only very minor criticism would be...you guys need to smile more!! Lets have some great big welcoming smiles at the tables to go with your superb food and restaurant. Definately eating here again!

Nizam N, Owner at Simply Bilash, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

I would like to thank you for taking your time out for write this review , I also like thank you for all your support , I'm glad you enjoyed your meal hope to see you soon meany regards naz

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We visited based on reviews from trip advisor. It was nice having sectioned rooms around the restaurant as we had small children, the food was delicious and very well presented. The prices were extremely reasonable. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The only downfall was the wait for the food and the bill were a bit long (however it was a Saturday night).

Nizam N, Owner at Simply Bilash, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Thank you very much for dinning with us , we hope to see you soon , and we do our best to be 100% to speed things up. many regards naz !!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I ordered a variety of dishes for a group, all were excellent.great value, delivered piping hot within an hour on a Friday night. The menu is now on the notice board, I will definitely order again. The best take away ever! It must have impressed as I never do reviews!

Thank you very much for using simply bilash I'm glad you enjoyed your meals we hope to see you soon , many regards naz

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Having first visited the week after it opened, my friends and I now visit almost every week. It is simply outstanding in every respect!!! I have already recommended Simply Bilash to all of my friends who also now visit regularly and would recommend to all. A big thank you to all of the staff!

2  Thank doxeyfields

Thank you very much for dinning with us I'm glad you enjoyed your meal , thank you for taking your time out to writing this review we hope to see soon , many regards NAZ

Reviewed 16 August 2014

You often read about restaurants being 'best in Stafford' on Tripadvisor, but this really is the best and more.

I have never ever experienced such a wonderful restaurant ever.

Located in centre of Stafford with ample car park opposite

Newly refurbed/decorated restaurant which is very clean.

From the moment we stepped in, we were made to feel extremely welcome and treated like old friends.

We were invited to choose which table we wanted, shown to our seats, napkins onto laps and menus provided. owner even checked that our car was ok when an alarm went off on a nearby car.The owner took time to stand and chat with us as though he had known us for years. He really knows how to make customers feel special. All staff were brilliant and could not do enough for you.

The menu is extremely extensive and not expensive.

Portions were very large.

Food was presented beautifully with carved out tomatoes and lovely fresh salad with sauces on the side.

Quality was the best ever with beautiful spices and flavours

Staff checked up on us regularly to ensure we were enjoying our delightful cuisine.

Complimentary drinks upon departure.

I have tried dozens of Indian restaurants and having traveled extensively, I will definitely recommend. This is probably my new number 1 Indian restaurant.

Truly worthy of its Tripadvisor position.

1  Thank liamshelley
Nizam N, Owner at Simply Bilash, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you very much for dinning with us , I'm glad you enjoyed your meal we hope to see you soon many regards NAZ