“Amazing.”

Ranked #24 of 239 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a cheeky Californian cafe and coffee micro-roasting company. We are passionate foodies, which specializes in artisan, fresh, healthy, fusion 'fast food' and coffee. We go to great lengths to ensure that our food and coffee excite the palate, which includes grinding our own meat, roasting our own speciality coffees and crafting our ice cream. Our wine bar specializes in mid to high range wines from the Americas. The wine menu was crafted to ensure that price matches the complexity and intensity of the wine. The wine bar starts after 5pm.
Stafford
“Amazing.”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Amazing food. Brilliant coffee. Happy atmosphere, friendly staff/service.

I tip everytime I go in. I hope this shop stays is stafford for a very long time.

Love it

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Velovelovelo

Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, great service”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We visited bean encounter as we'd seen it before and we could use our tastecard too. We both had sliders which are like small sandwich buns, I had the BLT and my boyfriend had the chicken breast which was really really nice as it had goats cheese and wholegrain mustard- delicious! These were served with potato salad and we got the BBQ beans as a side which were amazing! I'd recommend getting a side as although the sandwiches weren't tiny I would personally want a little more.

The coffee really is very nice too, so I can echo previous experiences. We sat outside as it was a nice day and the small street its on is very quant! Service was excellent, ordered at the bar and the food and drinks were brought out.

Really enjoyed our experience and we will be returning.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank cheesybeans414
“Route 66 Burger is the best I have ever tasted. ”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Very attentive knowledgeable staff and superb coffee. And they take Tastecard - seriously that burger was divine - home made with perfect mustardy sauce and a few red onions in a special bun - we will definitely be back.

Staffs
“Very Pleasant”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Called in to try a coffee on Recommendation. Simply the best. Served by staff who care. Very informative when it came to choice from the range available. I didn't have time to eat however the food looked great and I overheard several good comments from others so will be back very soon.

Visited July 2014
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
“Sit down and smell the coffee”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Situated in a lovely building on a quaint street, for location alone it's a wonderful place to chill out and have a cup o' coffee and it's *really* good coffee. The food is also scrummy. Excellent, indie cafe—go try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014