“A must visit”

The Shimla Palace
Ranked #37 of 249 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Indian, British, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are fully licence restaurant and take away. We welcome all family and children. We also have English meals. We are a family run business and have the experience of over 25years.
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We've had many takeaways from here which are always fantastic. A different class compared to others in the area. So we decided to try a meal at the restaurant for my Birthday. It didn't disappoint. Everything tasted fantastic. For starters we share Masala Fish, Tandoori King Prawns and the Mixed Special. Lots of tables spread over different levels & tucked into corners which we loved. It felt more like private dining. Staff were great. Helpfully, attentive but left us enough to enjoy our meal in peace. We shall be returning soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner go here all the time for a curry. I absolutely love it!. The service and staff are great! Always welcoming!! And the food is amazing, defiantly go!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I've visited this restaurant on a number of occasions with my partner, friends and family, the staff always do whatever they can for you and go that extra mile to ensure your visit is enjoyable.
I've not been to a restaurant where the staff are so friendly and welcoming whether they be regulars or first timers.
As for the food, I've tried a number of different dishes from the menu and can make each dish to your liking, my favourite is the Chicken Tawa with a few chillies.
Worth every penny and I will be visiting again very soon.
This restaurant is certainly worth a visit!!!

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

As always we've had another fantastic night at the Shimla. Not only is the standard of food excellent but the manager and staff are friendly, polite, attentive and always interested in their customers. Cannot fault them....and I've stayed at the Raffles Hotel!!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Just visited this restaurant for a meal and a catch up with a good friend. Food was excellent and the service was efficient and friendly. The menu is extensive and great value for money. As my local Indian restaurant, the Shimla Palace is where we chose for eating in and for take outs as well. Nice attentive team, good location with parking, weekends are busy and you will need to book, quality food and well worth a visit