“Professional hotel experience. Trully excellent Breakfast.”

Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Stoke-on-Trent
London
“Professional hotel experience. Trully excellent Breakfast.”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This hotel was really good and really high in all areas. I cant fault anything. The staff were really clear and helpful. It felt like a really calm family place.I have never used Premier but on the strength of this I would definitely book again. Room was spotless. Sleep was really great. Breakfast was exceptional and each item was high quality. From the qualty of the fruit juice to the attitude of the staff it was great. It was good value considering that it was a bank holiday weekend. We used it as a stop for going to Alton Towers and it was half an hour drive away.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (252)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Stay here a lot on business.
It's just what you need. A clean comfortable place to lay your head and get a good nights sleep. Somewhere to get half decent food if you don't fancy travelling out (I wouldn't eat at the F&B's opposite). Good breakfast, and friendly staff (I think all the people of Stoke are friendly).
I like the fact the showers are pod like, with no tiles. That way you know the rooms will always be nice and clean. As the company has a PI business account, I wish a lot more were like this over the country.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Wirral
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Easy to get to, just off junction 15 of the M6. My wife and I stayed there whilst we visited Trentham Gardens. These are situated just across the road from this hotel so well within walking distance.

A good stay in a good clean hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank JohngWirral
Worcestershire
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We have been to a number of Premier Inns and always rate them very highly but we liked this less than the others. The main problem was the glass door in the bathroom but the room was spacious and quiet. There was also a large free car park and we were offered a 2 for 1 coupon for Trentham Gardens which is 2 mins walk away.
For some reason they did not offer the option of a continental breakfast instead of the full breakfast - it was the same price for all.
We were disappointed with the service at our evening meal - very slow- and if we stay here again we shall use the Italian restaurant just across the car park.
Having said all this we are still ardent admirers of Premier Inns and feel they are very good value for money.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2012

what a pleasant surprise. never stopped in a PI before - well for an age. this was a bit of an eye opener. shares a car park with frankie and bennies so was busy on friday night. but after finding a space and an exhausting 2.5 hour drive, the welcome offered by reception cheered us up. ben and jerry ice cream vending - can't go wrong.... room was clean, large and welcoming. as we are a family of three - me, wife and young daughter, how many time have I called to reception to request more towels at other hotels ??? not here. 3 sets of crisp white towels waiting for us and three cups on the side. the single bed was proper too - not a dodgy sofa bed. Paid two or three times this for a hotel room - are you listerning ramada docklands, and not as good as this. breakfast was woprth every penny - help yourself to costa coffee, i should say i got my moneys worth in coffee alone! cooked breakfast superb- no fatty bacon, and delicious sausages for the meaties...great fresh fruit selection etc for the veggies... checkout was smooth and trouble free. all in all 10/10.

Room Tip: don't worry about a low room - roads so quiet in the evening. get to breakfast early - grab a c...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Simon B
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We stayed here during a trip to Alton Towers which is about half an hour away. We had a bit of a wait to check in, another member of staff on the front desk would have been helpful. I always find hotel rooms too warm and this was no exception, the air conditioning worked fine but was noisy, the windows open about an inch (in order to prevent idiots falling out) plus the road outside is noisy so we couldn't really cool it down. The bathroom design is 'different', some may be uncomfortable with the privacy of the frosted glass doors, we couldn't care less, however using the toilet in the night means the whole bedroom is lit up! The sink is in the bedroom which can be noisy. We had the all you can eat breakfast the following morning which was great (I regretted eating so much after a couple of rides on Nemesis!). This review may seem negative but I'm being picky, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anybody. We choose Premier Inn because they are of a consistently high standard and you know what you're getting.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a weekend, the rooms were lovely and so was the staff,

I read the reviews on this before we went it made me worry a wee bit, there were complaints about the bathroom door, the sink being on the outside of the bathroom, it's pathetic !!,

We loved every bit of staying there, we only had the breakfast it was lovely and there are some shops near by too, I would highly recommend this to everyone,

I would like to say a big thankyou to premier inn for our fantastic stay,

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Kirstentea
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stoke-on-Trent
Travelodge Stoke on Trent Trentham
Holiday Inn Express Stoke-on-Trent
Premier Inn Stoke-On-Trent (Hanley) Hotel
Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House
Quality Hotel & Leisure Stoke on Trent
Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6
Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6
#4 of 5 in Newcastle-under-Lyme

Been to Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel? Share your experiences!