I have stayed at this hotel a number of times now and it's always been 10/10.
Very clean, modern, nice rooms with air con and heating that 'you' can actually control not reception, good sized CCTV covered car park, Frankie and Bennies just outside next to a shopping area, and really good deals in the hotel restaurant, 3 corse meal of almost anything on menu, a drink, and all you can eat and drink breakfast in the morning for only £22.
Can't fault this hotel come every year when we go Alton Towers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens