This was our free night getaway and we chose here as we were goin to Alton towers splashlandings.
Hotel was so easy to find. The lady at the desk was very pleasent and helpful, had room 312 top floor was very spacious. Shower was the best I've used in a premier inn. Heated towel rail which was an extra lovely touch. The bed well that was sooooo comfortable had a very good night sleep. Can not fault this hotel lovely views and room very clean and just so nice usual high standards of premier inn.
Can't comment on the restaurant though as we ate at frankie and bennys on the night time and Toby carvery just down the road the next day.
Thankyou for our lovely stay premier inn trentham gardens will deffo recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens