Very clean and modern hotel with great friendly staff. A little more expensive than the ones I normally stay in but this is because of its great location right in the middle of the gardens and shopping village.
Bathrooms are very unusual as there is only a shower room and toilet with the wash basin being in the bedroom next to the bed, but it works and is a nice modern idea. I wonder how long it will be before all Premier Inns are like this?
Plenty of places to eat nearby and lots of parking space in the huge car parks all around the area.
Will definately visit this one again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens