Stayed at this Hotel in order to visit the Tentham Estate. Have stayed there before, Very modern and Clean Hotel. Just a couple of Gripes. Teaspoon & Mug in Bedroom had been previousley used and NOT changed. Promptly sorted out at Reception. Excellent Sized Room and BED mosy comfortable. ONE BIG GRIPE. The Bathroom/Toilet Door IS Translucent. Not a GOOD idea. Otherwise, have stayed there vefore and will do so again. Recommended Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 119 bedroom $10 million hotel is based within the 650 acre Trentham Estate. Family rooms, access rooms and double rooms are available for all business and leisure guests. All rooms are onsuite with Coffee and Tea making facilities, Hairdryers, Lcd Tv with freeview and air conditioning. Costa Coffe is available within the bar lounge and the Barest restaurant serves great value contemporary food. The Trentham Estate hosts a 60 outlet retail village, Italian Gardens, Garden centre,Monkey Forest, Church, and 650 acres of Woodland walks. Alton Towers , Wedgewood and Waterworld are great family attractions within close proximity to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Stoke/Trentham Gardens Hotel Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
- Premier Inn Trentham Gardens