“Excellent in all respects!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Buffet Fever
Ranked #173 of 531 Restaurants in Stoke-on-Trent
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Excellent in all respects!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

My friend and I went this lunchtime and what a delightful discovery!! It was 2 for £10 and the choice was vast! We went to the buffet and helped ourselves to such a variety of delicious food - as much as you wanted! It was fresh and hot and being restocked regularly.There were mouth-watering desserts to chose from too! The staff were very friendly and everywhere was clean and tidy. This was our first visit and we'll most definitely be back - I've been recommending it to my friends too. Great value for money and a relaxed atmosphere! Well done Buffet Fever!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Pat H

“BRILLIANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We went there for my wifes seventy fifth birthday, the food was excellent, but what really made the night was the staff, nothing was to much trouble for them especially from the young lady Charlotte, My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the night, We are going back fpr our anniversary . Wonderful place

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mart0869
Stoke, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would recommend anybody to go here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I've been to Buffeet Fever a few times with friends and family, the resturant is great for big occasions like birthdays, work meals etc and is also great for a meal with a few of your friends. The food is always freshly cooked as you can see them cooking the food. It is all up to an excellent standard and I can never complain. Although the drinks are slightly expensive it's worth a few extra quid. The staff are extremly friendly and will do everything to help you and make sure you enjoy your meal.
I would recommend anybody to go here. It's great!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jack B
London, United Kingdom
“Was amazing loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Buffet fever when I went was so good the waiters/waitresses were so kind and did a good job! The service was amazing and the atmosphere was fantastic! It was calm and chilled, I really enjoyed the food and the menu because they gave a good range of food tastes and the price of it all didn't come up to much so it was great because it is such a great place for a good and reasonable price.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Aarronbick1
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I come here regularly and I love it! I bring all my family for birthdays etc. The food is brilliant and the staff are so polite and helpful. I would happily recommend this restaurant to anybody! I love it!

• Visited February 2014